𝟏𝟎.𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 ( 𝐀𝐨𝐢 .𝐓.)🍋

𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 : 𝗝𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘂 𝗞𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗻
___________________________

"What you doing baby " you giggled playfully as your boyfriend, sat between your thighs , legs thrown over his shoulders as he smiled down at your pussy .

"I'm hungry " he sighs against your lace panties laying a soft kiss on your clit , sending nothing but electric pleasure through your body.

"Oh really?" You whine softly running your fingers through his locs , watching him as he grabs your panty line .

"Very " pulling your panties too the side he hums satisfied by the cum dripping from your tiny whole , he loved stretching you , eating you out , fucking you , he love that all.

"You know exactly what too do " he smiled softly and bit your thigh , " I know " he said cocky, his lips softly touching your clit .

You let out a soft but not too exaggerated moan , gripping his locs you lift your back slowly feeling his tongue roll around her wet clit .

"So damn fine baby" she whined looking at him and his body brushing against her ,as his chest heaved smothering himself in your juices .

"Princess, taste so fucking good"he groaned , while she praised him for his tongue he groaned and licked long nasty strips across her pretty dark cunt .

"That's it , soo good" she would whine when his tongue didn't stop circling her wet clit.

"Aoi please more" she whines , digging his lips deeper into her clit , he groans at her commands , spanking her under thigh , " Stop your moving " he grunted , gripping her tighter and pushing her back tongue fastening on her clit , devouring her soul.

"Uhhhuh, shit" she whined holding his head as he sucked her clit harder , looking up at her he smirked " more " he whispered laughing at her face when he sucked on her clit slowly .

"Please" she begged at his teasing , he stopped,  giving her one last kiss to her lips , as he hovered over her body , "So pretty , you wanna ride ?" He smirked as y/n smiled with lust giving him a cute , " Yes" he picked her up and kissed her neck sitting her on his lap .

Grabbing his cock he pushed on her slit as she bit down on his shoulder letting him slide in her ," Ooo fuck " she whined when that díck felt so big in her .

"Come on mama don't give out " picking her up , holding her in the air he dropped her back down on his díck letting her cry and hold onto him , " Uh baby" she said singing and whining for him .

As he threw her up and down on his díck cradling her and fucking her , " Ugh " he groaned, he wanted to whine and whimper for her so bad but he was embarrassed to though she was bringing him to that point.

"Fuck it's too big Aoi , it's to-too big" she whined , but he just kept going too the base making her cry louder for him , god , he loved when she whined and whimpered .

She wanted him to slow down so when she tried reaching down and pushing on his thighs , he just bust her little pussy and went deeper groaning and smiling in her chest , " Stop running princess" he groaned spreading her ass more spreading her pussy more .

"Aoi it's too much "

"You think I don't know that , your cum is all over my cock love " he smiled , she was creaming all over his díck and he was Inlove , he loved a black woman , especially his black woman , she was his baby and she knew that , he loved her and she came first before anyone.

"You know I love you right ?" He smiled stroking her softly but still pushing and digging her out for her cum .

"Mhm, I love you too " she breath in his neck leaning up and looking in his eyes as he smiled softly at her tear stained checks and kissed her nose softly, " You want me to slow down " y/n softly shook her head and buried her head in his neck again as he softly fucked her stroking her so soft as she picked her hips up and rode him letting her little soft moans be heard in his ear .

"That's it , good girl " he smiled as he held onto her waist pulling her closer sucking on her breast , she didn't stop moaning her tummy was whining and her hips whining out her orgasm on that díck.

"I'm coming baby " he groaned as she breath heavy and cried softly shaking her head yes as he flipped her on her back , fucking her harder as she whined and spread her legs more crying ," Fuck , where?" He groaned and fucked her till she told him where to cum.

"On my pussy " she moaned coming already she trembled as he pulled out and stroked his díck over her cunt groaning when his cum shot out all over her stomach and cunt .

He smiled and panted looking at her catching himself from collapsing," Shit I can't wait till we get older and I cum inside and you have my kids " he smiled playfully as she chuckled softly "You are crazy " he smiled picking her up and laying her on top of him .

"Fuck you where driving me crazy " she smiled and kissed his neck softly as he pulled away with soft groans ," What ? you wanna go again , I won't stop going rough this time " he chuckled as y/n grabbed his base and sunk back down on his cock , " Maybe " she whined bouncing on that díck as he whined and cupped her ass .

"Fucking beautiful woman " he grunted ...