𝟖.𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲 ( 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 .𝐀.)🍋

#excuse my mistakes , inlove with this one 😩
Anime: Attack on Titan
__________________________________

Lauryn legs wrapped around his waist holding his knees open , kissing and nibbling on his open neck , she smiled at his whines .

"Look at your self " She let go of the rough grip off his hair and pulled his blindfold off his eyes.

"Pathetic " she chuckled stroking his dick softly , it was so sloppy each time he looked at the way he had cummed and she spit on his cock gathering it all over and over stroking him so rough.

"La-ury-" squeezing his tip , she smiled softly, " No , what's my name ?" She breath against his neck stroking and rubbing his dick so good.

"M-mommy "Armin breath looking at how helpless he looked in the mirror, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath .

"Good boy " she smiled , she kept her legs in between his holding his legs open so he wouldn't move and so he could get a glimpse of how hurting her feelings would put him in another situation like this .

"Mommy - I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of the things I said , I was jus- Hugh Ugh " he whined watching her hands stroke him with two hands now.

"Keep going baby " stroking him harder , he choked on almost each word , " ahh , I was angry ..." he whined clenching your thighs he lets her stroke his cock till it was a angry red .

"Please - ahm - please forgive me mommy " she stroked him until he was cumming over her fist , she smiled and kissed his red cheeks, " I forgive you , we all have disagreements, you just get punished for yours " she smiled , letting his cock fall out of her hands .

"Mhm,I get punished roughly too " he pants , watching his seed waste on the floor he grabs his cock , starting a slow pace again , he whimpers softly .

"At least you know where it gets you" she smiled wrapping your hands around his neck you choke him softly kissing his face softly he smiles , letting his cock go .

"Mommy can I make you feel good?" He looks at her begging with his eyes watching as she unravel her legs from his, he gets up picking her up by her plumped brown ass , he sits her on the end of the bed.

"What do you wanna do too mommy to make her feel good?hm?" She smiled softly and talked so seductively wiping his blonde hair out of his face .

"Can I - " he didn't want to say it but he knew exactly what he wanted to do to her , grabbing her ankles he spread her legs pushing her knees down beside her chest.

He looks at her smiling , "Be a good boy and use your words now baby" Lauryn smiles , he looks up at her and his cheeks burn looking at how pretty her pussy smiles at him , the hood of her pussy a light brown but her clit is a pretty pink color, and they say pink and brown don't go good together , bending down he puts a sloppy kiss on her clit and lips .

"Can I eat your pussy?" He breaths softly loving the way you taste , " please " she smiles softly, giving him his cue, he buries his lips in her soaking cunt.

"Armin" she cries covering her mouth with her hand , whining softly .

"Move your hand mommy" he begged , bending her legs back further he smiled softly in her pussy .

"Armin , please ..." she whines, pushing his hair out of his face to see his lips and her pussy .

"Lauryn, move your hand" he pulled her hand away from her mouth, going back to her pussy , he nibbles on her brown lips .

Kissing her clit slowly , he licks a teasing strip up and down her pussy, " So good " he teased , slurping her clit up , he pulls on it softly letting it spank back.

"Fuck be a good boy and listen to your mommy" she whined trying to get him to stop , looking up at her he doesn't stop , he disobeys her command and keeps sucking and eating the life out of her pussy ,

"No mommy , you need to cum , please cum on my lips " he whines as he rides that fat pussy on his lips.

"Armin I want to cum on your díck , please let me" she whine softly, looking down at the mess she's made.

"You want it in ?" He smirks , pulling away leaving you pulsating for more or something to touch her.

"Please" his cock was still covered in cum and saliva , when he slipped in so easy , she cried so loud she couldn't hold it in , " Lauryn ,fuck your so wet " he groans letting go of her legs he sits her in his lap in the middle of the bed.

"Ride me mommy" she shook her head yes , letting her hips ride out on his long cock, pressing her sweet spot , and fucking her so good.

"I will baby, fuck this is mommy's cock , isn't it ?" She whines, holding onto his neck she buries his head in her breast .

"Yes ma'am , this is all yours "

Grabbing one he sucks it softly, being careful not to hurt you , he smiles, eyes rolling back softly , he smiles kissing her breast .

"I'm cumming Armin, please " she whined , out of the whole night Armin came 4 times, she loved making him cum even if she only came twice, Armin never once got tired unless he was inside of her, Lauryn pussy made him weak and he loved that.

"Cum please, cum with me Mommy" he panted.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming Armin" her hips bucked into his releasing the cum inside of her , she smiled and he was still whining from cumming 5 times in all.

"I love you mommy" he whined grabbing her breast and kissing her nipples, she just smiled" I love you too baby" with that he was taking a break on her chest , as she played with his soft hair , she wasn't done , she wanted Armin again .

Leaving his side , she flips him on his back grabbing his semi-hard cock , " You're quiet the ride little guy" she smiled kissing his tip , he moans softly holding onto the sheets.

"Mommy stop it...no , it's happening to quick I'm gonna ...cum!" He wailed as his cum shot out all over her face , he covered his mouth , " I'm so sorry mommy , you just look so pretty down there I couldn't hold it" he whined , she wiped off the cum on her lips and licked her fingers clean.

"Such a good boy, you like cumming on mommy's face ?" He shook his head no .

"Look at your cock , standing so high only because you cummed on my face" she grinned, grabbing his cock she kisses up his dick as his hips start bucking again.

"I'm gonna cum " he grunted looking at how weak he was getting cause she was licking his cock he immediately came and bust all over her big brown breast .

"So damn sensitive and cute " kissing and licking his balls she smiles softly.

"Mommy please stop , I can't cum again I'm so overwhelmed please stop , please" he begged already feeling some more build up in his balls making them tight , he whines .

Licking from his balls till you got to the tip of his dick , he had already came , on his stomach, his eyes where leaking overstimulated tears and he was crying softly, " Ok mommy's done don't cry baby" sitting right on his dick Lauryn grinds her wet pussy up and down on his dick .

"Lauryn please Mercy! , Mercy !" He whined grabbing your ass he lifts your pussy off his dick .

"You really can't take it anymore " you smirked , grabbing his cheek you pull him on your chest , his tears pooling as his dick ached from being overstimulated she smiled softly rubbing his head , grabbing her breast he sucks on it softly , " That's my boy , next time if you want to stop use the safe word earlier " he just gives a small , ' yes ma'am' laying back down she soothes his head to sleep.