𝟐𝟕.𝐈𝐦 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 ( 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 .𝐘.)🍋

Another one with the best white boy .😛
This one had me clenching cheeks ...real bad .
Trigger Warnings:Insecurity

Anime: Attack On Titan
_______________

Staring at your self in the mirror , you grabbed your waist pushing back your sides giving you the finest hour glass shape you saw on yourself .

"What's taking you so long in there ?" Eren called out for you as the door slowly swung open , pulling down your night gown .

You looked at him as he stood against the doorway with a pestering stare .

"Where you taking a shit or something?" He said sarcastically as you snickered , and he cocked his head questioning if he could tell your mood .

"So funny eren  " you rolled your eyes and he smirked with a 'hmph ' and he watched you stare at yourself and fix your night gown around your body .

"What's wrong ?" He questions as he started to feed into your mood and exactly what you where thinking .

"Nothing trying to find something" he sighed watching you tugging at your gown , he walked into the restroom and stood behind you , hands wrapping around your waist , and his chin resting on your shoulder.

"You look so pretty " he sighed happily watching you smile softly completed him .

"Really ?" You smiled .

"Stop doing that to yourself" he sighed grabbing your hands and wrapping them around your waist also .

"I just don't like the way my body is , I wish I was prettier for you" Eren rubbed your stomach , smiling.

"Prettier for me ?"

"Yes Eren, I don't like the way I can't sit down without a pudge forming in my dress or the way , I can't even take off my bra around you because I'm embarrassed of my breast " he sighed and grabbed your gown by the waist easing it up off your thighs .

Letting him , he kept pulling it up , your breast fell outve your gown and immediately you cupped them with your arms , looking at his face in the mirror stare back at you.

"No, put your arms down" he commanded but you looked at him with pleading eyes and he sighed grabbing your arms and pulling them down.

Your breast fell and you whined at him , and dropped your head , embarrassed by yourself, and his hand clutched your face forcing you to look back at the mirror.

"Don't be shy , I've had this body in different positions "he sighed happily with a smirk as you dried those forming tears .

"Tell me what makes you this way? And I'll cherish it forever , even make you feel good mama , just talk to me " you sighed softly and looked at his pleading face in the mirror, only left in your panties with your night gown rolled up over your chest .

"Is it your breast baby ?, hm?" He held your breast in his hands and kissed your neck slowly , rubbing your breast , " Everytime im inside of you I wanna kiss on your breast , savour the taste and feeling of them in my mouth " he leans over your shoulder holding your breast , twisting your nipple he spits right down onto your nipples, the saliva rolling off them , he rubs it in watching you smile at him .

"That's what I wanna see baby , that pretty smile " he kissed your neck making you lean your head west , as your hands clutched the counter top.

"Eren stop " you shyly said , while he rubbed your breast burying his head into your neck , and breath heavy thrusting his bulge into your ass.