𝟏𝟔.𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐱 ( 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫 .𝐁 .) 🍋

Anime : CastleVania
__________

"Your late again " You sighed at him as he walked through the door , the tipsyness in his feet just letting you know he had just drunk a lot of  ale being out at the bar.

"I know baby and I'm sorry my lads drug me there and you know I can't resist a nice drink of ale " he groaned , looking at you as you walked to him pulling his face down too yours and putting your face too his and pointed your finger in his chest ," I gave you too many warnings don't let it happen again , drunken fool " you scoffed and smiled.

"I promise it won't " you eased your hands around his waist and kissed him , " Hey baby " he sighed and relaxed into your kissed " Hey handsome, I'm glad you made it home safe" you smiled and he held your belly .

"Now , off you go , shower and then we can talk " he huffed and rolled his eyes, " Don't play with me , go now " you said threatening his sass .

You walked off and he smiled at your little waddle too the sink , you where finishing up dishes , when he smiled and grabbed your hips , making you yelp, " Hows my daughter ?" He smiled slowly and softly trailed his hands too your stomach and cupping your bump .

"Trevor ... she's fine , she's ate already and she's ready to lay down with her daddy , so if you will please go hurry with your shower , I'm tired " He groaned at your rejection  for him not too touch you till he was clean , and you smiled at his desperation.

"Fine , fine fine ! Woman Jesus " you turned around and gave him a glare of scaryness, " Ok I'm sorry " he said with a soft smile of scare.

"Thought so ... now go " you rolled your eyes with a smirk and turned back around too finish cleaning .

He whispered on his way there and you just chuckled .
______________

You where laying in bed with your hands rubbing your stomach with rosemary oil and you'd heard Trevor singing in the shower , Jesus you hated when he came home drunk , always so goofy , even though he could make you laugh in seconds .

The door too the restroom opened and he was standing there hair slick to the back with his towel wrapped around his waist.

You looked up from your stomach and gave a small smirk rolling your eyes , when he walked towards you and leaned over you .

"What are you doing " he smiled and leaned in kissing your lips , as you smiled softly and said ," I'm oiling my stomach love " he rolled his eyes and looked at you , " But I wanted too " he pouted picking you up bridal style as you yelped and held onto his neck giggling.

"Stubborn woman , let me take care of you sometimes ...please " he sat you in between his legs and wrapped his heavy arms around you laying his head on your back , breathing in your god for heaven aroma .

"You smell so pretty " he sighed and rubbed his hand around your belly , as you smiled , and placed your hand on his thigh .

"You have too stop drinking so much " you sighed and he smiled and kissed your shoulder " Mhm " he hummed , and you smiled .

"I'm serious , you know , starting next month 2 months before the baby is due , I want you coming home , no more times at the bar " he sighed and gave you a understanding," I understand, I shouldn't be coming home drunk when the baby is here " you smiled and looked up at him and his blue eyes looked down at your hazel ones .

He smiled and looked deeper into you , finding the meaning of true love ," You're Inlove with me , I know it " and you just looked at him like the world didn't matter , and his face went red as your hand reached up and cuffed his face , thumb lightly rubbing the scar that started from his forehead and through his eye and ended at his cheek.