Chapter 21(terrorist)

UwU

......................................................

The old guy shifted in his seat, his hand wrapped around the opening of his coat, closing it suspiciously.

Tommy grabbed a hold of Puffy.

Eyeing the guy, telling her to keep an eye on the guy.

"Puffy, I'm going to the bathroom real quick", Tommy said, getting up from his seat and turning on his heels.

"Wha-", Puffy look at Tommy as he walked away towards the bathroom.

She turned away from him when he saw his head shaking a bit, telling her not to follow.

Puffy turn to look at the guy sitting in the table besides them.

Her sharp ears picking up on the faint beeping sound under his coat.

A bomb? Puffy thought, she turned back to Niki, who was also looking at the guy.

"What's wrong?", Niki ask, turning back towards Puffy, who was shifting in her seat wanting to get her new girlfriend out.

"Nothing, just having a bad feeling is all", Puffy said, smiling to reassure her girlfriend.

"OK.....", Niki said, hesitantly.

"Chocolate macchiato for Tommy, a white flat for Puffy and a Cappuccino with extra cream for Niki", Techno called out, sounding like his usual monotone self.

"That's ours, I'll go get it", Niki offered.

Puffy nodded, watching the pink haired girl get up from her seat and walking towards the counter.

The old guy soon followed, walking over towards centre of the cafe.

Puffy got up, watching the guy stopped in front of Niki.

The guy grabbed Niki from behind and twisted her arm towards her back.

"Wha-", Niki wince at the pain on her arm.

She was near the guy, her back rested on the ticking bomb.

It was a suicide bomber. They were getting attacked by terrorist.

The guy smiled, he watched as Niki realised her situation, when she tried to wriggle out of the strong grip.

Techno jumped over the counter, he grabbed the tip box and was ready to throw it.

Tommy shifted into a random person who was in the bathroom.

He came out and grab a chair.

When he saw Niki being held hostage, his blood boiled.

How dare these people grabbed Philza's companions.

Tommy quickly got close to bomber and wack him on the head, making the guy let go of Niki and stumble back.

"Don't you dare mess with me ever again", Tommy said, kicking the guy in the abdomine, sending the guy outside the cafe.

Tommy grab Niki and toss her towards Puffy.

"Now fuck of-", Tommy was about to say more, when the bomb exploded, sending a shock wave through the cafe.

The glass shattered, sending the shards towards the people inside.

The explosion was big, Niki stumbled back onto Puffy, who was standing her ground surprisingly well.

When the explosion subsided, the only thing left of that suicide bomber was the burnt body of an unidentified man.

"Jesus, mate, what the hell was that?", a familiar voice said from outside the cafe.

"Phil!", Techno said, running towards the voice.

"Techno?", Phil said, before being engulf in a bear hug.

"Phil, are you OK? Are you hurt anywhere?", Techno asked, frantically.

"I'm ok, but I think that was one of  Schlatt's men, right?", Phil said, looking over Techno, seeing the burnt body.

"I don't know", Techno said, looking behind him.

Tommy quickly go back inside the bathroom, hiding away from the eyes of people.

He open one of the stalls, shifting back into Thomas as he walk out of the stall.

He look over at one of the stall, which contain the unconscious body of the man that Tommy just shifted into.

He don't know this man's identity but he'll probably be marked as a hero which Tommy didn't want to be.

Tommy walked out of the bathroom, looking disoriented, as he walked back towards the two female.

"Puffy? What happened?", He asked.

Puffy turned towards Tommy, confused at why he was acting ignorant.

"Puffy?", Tommy asked, his face portraying one of confusion.

"Uh, There was a suicide bomber", Puffy said, she finally caught on to what Tommy was trying to do, and she complys

"Woah, are you alright?", Tommy ask, concerned lace his words, looking between Puffy and Niki.

"Oh, I'm fine but are you Niki?", Puffy ask, looking down on Niki, who was shaking a bit in Puffy's arms.

"I'm OK", Niki said, calming herself.

"Is everyone OK?", A familiar voice called out.

And in came a green masked man from the outside.

"Yeah, but that girl was held hostage a while ago", Jack said, coming out from underneath the counter.

"Miss, are you OK?", Dream ask, walking over towards Niki.

Niki seems displeased. She was about to be interviewed by her worse enemy.

"I'm fine, thank you", Niki growled.

"Are you sure?", Dream asked, reaching his hand out to make sure that the pink haired girl was ok.

"Yes", Niki flick his hand away, glaring at the hand.

Dream sigh, and pull his hand away and turn towards the two other.

"Are you two ok?", Dream ask.

"Yup, I was in the bathroom, but I think that you should check on the others", Tommy said, pointed at the other people that was in the cafe.

Dream nodded and thanked Tommy.

He then turn on his heel and walk towards the other victims, away from the two immortals.

.................................................................

It wasn't Philza this whole time,

It was just a rando. At first I wanted to make him Phil but that wouldn't do.

Word count: 916