Chapter 25(Niki, NO)

Weird title, I know.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tommy walk beside an invisible Eryn, making little chatter about the whole area, and how bad it is.

Looking over to Karl. He was with Niki, walking in front of her sometimes looking back to see if she was ok, seeing as she had a red bruise on neck and wrist.

Puffy looked over to Tommy, seeing as he had gone quiet. Tommy look in an ally, a rustling noise can be heard by his ears. Maybe it was just a raccoon, he thought, but the sound that it made didn't sound like a raccoon. Instead it sounded like a harsh and heavy breathing, mix with the rustling of a fallen trash bin.

"Tom? What's wrong?", Puffy ask, staring at the direction Tommy was looking at.

"I heard something", Tommy said, mumbling. But Puffy caught that, the same with Eryn, Karl and Niki.

"I wanna go check it out", Tommy said, as he began walking towards it.

Niki grabbed his arm, flinching as she still have a bruise on her wrist.

"That's dangerous. You could get yourself killed if it's a villain", Niki said, ignoring the crawling sensation when she got closer to the ally.

"Don't worry Niki. He'll be fine, we'll go with him", Eryn said, grabbing Karl and pushing him towards the dark ally way.

"Hey!", Karl growled, but he ultimately sigh, seeing as Eryn won't let him leave.

"Then, we'll go together too", Niki said, reluctant to let the teenagers go by themselves.

"You heard her. We'll go in together", Puffy said, she smiled fondly, "Just like old times", she said, confusing the mortal girl in their party.

"Old times?", Niki ask, but Puffy just brushed it off, saying "We've known each other for a long time. And these guys gets in alot more trouble then you would think". That answer seems to satisfy Niki, but it didn't quite quench The curiosity that still linger.

Tommy didn't say anything more, he walk inside the ally with Eryn right beside him, while the other three follow behind, trusting the ones with the better hearing.

"Tommy. Are we there yet?", Eryn asked, leaning over to the blonde.

Tommy look at Eryn, "We just entered", Tommy said, his face showing a mixture of disgust and confusion.

Puffy let out a chuckle, Niki was laughing with Karl. They were holding each other. The two of them seems to get along well with each other.

The breathing got closer as Tommy walk deeper inside. Scanning the area, Tommy could see there was a fight here, with weapons thrown onto the wall, the ground cracked and there were a few holes in them.

Tommy walk closer. He stopped, feeling he's stepped on something. He lift his leg up, seeing the green slime under his shoes.

Eryn saw the slime and recognised it as one of the immortals.

"Charlie!", Eryn ran to the front, looking around to the see the immortal slime.

His eyes lock on the slime figure, standing on top of a black haired hero. Some of the slimes on his body was burnt and some of the edges seems to be harden due to the heat.

The slime felt the presence of the half demon. He turned around, facing the different coloured eyes of Eryn.

"Eryn?", Charlie asked, turning away from the hero.

The arsonists hero saw this opportunity, and released a flame from his palm. He threw the flame onto the slime, making the slime dodged. The flame made Eryn flinch, forgetting that he was immune to fire. Eryn raised his arms protecting his own face. When the flame didn't melt his skin. He opened his eyes and was a reliefed, knowing that it wasn't blue flames.

"Hey-", "Isn't that the flame hero, Ignite?", Niki interrupeted, seeing the fire hero injured, as he struggled to stand on his own.

Ignite clench his teeth as he slowly struggled to stand, holding his ribs in one hand and the other grabbing a hold of the wall.

He turn his head and look towards the slime and the clothing that he set on fire.

Not a good look for a hero, Niki thought, looking down the hero that wasn't in a good state.

Niki look around, seeing as everyone's attention was on the slime, Charlie and presumably a demon hybrid, Eryn. She took this chance to incapacitate the hero and calling Wilbur to pick him up.

Niki took out the knife that was hidden in the shoes and quickly threw it at the hero, wounding his leg and making him fall.

"FUCK", the hero cussed, grabbing the bleeding leg. He pulled out the knife and throwing it to the floor.

"What are you an idiot!?", Tommy yelled out, seeing as the hero just took out the knife that was stopping the blood from flowing out too much.

"Niki. Call Wilbur!!", Puffy said, running to aid the hero. She crouch down to the level of the hero.

"Fuck off. I don't need help from villains", Ignite snapped. He was getting dizzy and losing consciousness as the blood rapidly flow down his thighs.

"You're bleeding and you certainly are the idiot who just attack some random guy, trying to go about his daily life", Charlie chimed in, spreading his slime and stopping the fire that was on Eryn's body.

Niki dailed the number to Wilbur, hearing as the villain picked up, "Hey, Wil. Can you come to my location, I got something for you to pick up", Niki said, when she heard the familiar hello.

Wilbur was confused. He was currently with Philza, helping him open up his new shop.

"Uh, sure. I'll come with my costume-", "No, just come with what you're wearing right know", Niki said, interrupting him, making it clear that she wasn't alone.

"Alright", Wilbur said, before hanging up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Why is it that Charlie is in every story that I'm writing every chapter, so confusing. Is it Charlie's day?

I've been busy, sorry

Word count: 999