Chapter 26(Ghost)

My other book just ended season 1, yay!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Phil! Niki called me to take care of something! Brb!", Wilbur shouted across the cafe, rushing out the door and making a ringing sound as he opened and closed it.

"Alright!", Philza said. He came out from the back soon enough to see the brunette run outside.

Wilbur threw over his jacket and sling his leg over the motorbike, grabbing the helmet and putting it on, whilst avoiding taking his glasses off.

"Alright. Now where is Niki", Wilbur pulled out his phone, and checked the last location from Niki's call.

Wilbur whistle, "That's a long way to go", He said, putting the phone away and starting the bike. He rolled the bike for a few times, before he drove away.

He drove at a face speed. Breaking a few traffic laws, and almost hitting some pedestrians.

Niki checked on her phone. Watching the tracker on Wilbur's phone getting closer. She look up towards the bandaged hero. She heaved a relieved sigh, putting her phone away and headed towards the rest of the group.

"I called Wil. He'll be here in a few minutes", Niki said, grabbing Puffy's shoulder and massaging it. Relieving the stress from Puffy's back, and relaxing her.

"Why did you want me to call Wil instead of an ambulance?", Niki asked, curious on how Puffy knows that she wanted to call Wilbur.

"Because, I thought you'd want him here", Puffy said, leaning against Niki. She look up to the vibrant pink hair. The girl that stole her immortal heart. She'll have a hard time without her. Puffy wanted to make this mortal girl like her, unable to die. But that fate for the person she love is too cruel.

Niki titled her head, looking down on the green eyed goat. "What?", She said, raising an eyebrow, amused at the constant staring of her lover.

The two of them snap out of their trance, after they heard a beeping sound of  motorbike. They turn their heads and saw a brunette riding it into the ally, seemingly scraping the sides as it came to abrupt stop at the middle.

"Uh. Niki? Help", Wilbur pleaded, it seems his leg is stuck on the side as well. He'll learn from this and never to go into an ally with a motorbike ever again.

Niki sneaker. Seeing the grown 25 year old man, stuck because of his own miscalculation.

"Who's this?", a voice chimed in. A glove squished the side of Wilburs cheek, making him jumped and turned into his phantom origin.

Wilbur faze through the bike, freeing himself from the wall.

Wilbur look down on his hand, seeing the translucent hand for the first time, freaked him out.

"What the fuck", He said, flipping his hand up and down and checking it.

Wilbur saw a hand or glove past through his body, and that freak him out even more.

"You're a phantom?", Karl asked, sticking his hand in the translucent body.

Wilbur stayed silent, looking at the hand that is inside of his body, but was partially seeable.

"Wilbur, What the fuck. You told me you were human", Niki chimed in, making her way towards the Ghosted Wilbur.

"I-I THOUGHT I WAS", Wilbur shouted, panic sets in, as he try to turn himself back into human.

Wilbur squinted his eyes, concentrating being human again, but nothing happened

Niki tried to grab Wilbur's should, hoping to pull him out of the bike.