Chapter 24(Invisible Eryn)

Shit, my Chinese school starts tomorrow, STRESS!! MORE STRESS IS BEING ADDED!!!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tommy and Puffy got out of the cafe, unharmed to say that least, with Niki having minor bruising.

Tommy walked down the streets. It was as busy as ever, with people getting ready to go to work and other people going to school. God Tommy never really understands why these people put stress on themselves unwillingly. If they don't want to do it, then don't do it.

Puffy holding Niki's hand and whispering loving words to her, while Tommy was right besides these two love birds. He rolled his eyes and keep them to the front, looking at how the people go about their daily life.

"Oh, right, Niki. What do you do for a living?", Tommy asked, still looking to the front.

Niki, thought for a moment before coming to an answer, "I have a flower shop right next to Puffy's cafe, if you'd like I can give you some flowers when I visit", Niki offered.

Tommy shake his head, rejecting it. Tommy is a fan of flowers but he never really like seeing them wilt. He wanted to Ask Tina if she can make something that can keep flowers alive. He'll ask her later.

"It's ok, I don't want my apartment to smell like dead flowers afterwards", Tommy said, giving Niki a reassuring smile.

"Alright, if that's what you want, but I can always make an artificial flowers for you", Niki said. Tommy's ears perk up. Artificial flowers? Like the flowers that look pretty and still never wilt?, Tommy thought. He always wanted to decorat his house with a bunch of different flowers.

Tommy turned towards Niki, "You can do that?", He ask. His eyes a starry light blue, as he looked at Niki, making it seems like he was begging her.

Niki squinted her eyes, unable to adjust them to the unexpected brightness of this sunshine child.

"Of course I can, I'll let Puffy deliver them if you're not comfortable with me", Niki said, not wanting to make a bad impression on the kid.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you", Tommy repeatedly said, jumping up and down.

He can't wait to start placing those flowers in his mansion, and apartment.

He was so excited that he didn't rendered a walking black bandana bumping into him.

"Whoops, Sorry", Tommy instinctively said.

"Tommy?", a familiar voice called out to him.

"Eryn?", Tommy said, looking around him, trying to figure out where his friend was.

"Here", A glove touched Tommy's shoulder, making him jumped and almost punch someone.

"Woah, it's just me Eryn! I mean I'm invisible right now but it's still me! ", Eryn said.

Tommy look at the other glove which was wrapping around a form of a neck.

Tommy look at the bandana and the clothing style, and immediately realised who it was.

"You didn't need to apologize, it was my fault Tommy", Eryn said.

"I didn't apologize", Tommy said with a huffed.

Although he was invisible, Tommy could make out that Eryn was smirking and grinning.

(Sleeping here, lets go to sleep :])

"Oh, right. Tommy look who I have we me", Eryn said, his glove floating towards a swirly hoodie.

Tommy's eyes landed on the familiar hoodie. He trys to think of who it might belong to, but he couldn't remember.

"Hey...... Tommy..", The hoodie said. Even the American voice sounded familiar.

"Karl?", Tommy asked, waiting for a confirmation.

"Yeah, it's me.... Karl Jacobs", Karl said, scratching his head.

Tommy reached his hand out, but soon retract them.

"Karl, I thought-", Tommy said, but soon he was made known to someone eavesdropping.

Tommy took a deep breath, "Karl!! It's good to see again, but hopefully next time, You aren't invisible", Tommy said, whilst motioning towards Niki, telling the other two that there was a mortal among them.

Karl registered what Tommy was trying to say, so he played along, "Hey, Tommy! Yeah, it's just some idiot, here", Karl motion to Eryn, "Decided to not follow my instruction and press some buttons and ruined my machine", Karl said, with a playfull manner.

"Hey! It was pretty and it was literally calling out for me to press it", Eryn defended, punching Karl,  not enough to throw him backwards but it still a punch.

"We wouldnt be in this type of situation if you hadn't push the buttons!", Karl yelled, not having any heat behind it.

"You also press some buttons", Eryn argue back.

"You made me fall. I can't help it", Karl said.

"But you still pressed them!", Eryn yelled, drawing everyone's attention.

Karl sigh, feeling the people's gaze on him and Eryn.

"Look what you did", Karl said.

Eryn wanted to say something.

"Um, guys", Puffy chimed in, making the two of them shut up.

"I think we need to go a more quieter place", Puffy said, holding her girlfriend close and blocking the view of the other people.

"Why don't we come to my place?", Tommy suggested, raising his hand.

Tommy look at Niki, then back to Puffy.

Puffy nodded, approving Tommys action.

"Alright, come with me", Tommy said, guiding them towards a train station.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just discovered I'm allergic to dust.

I thought I didn't have one, but apparently my nose is very weak and very vulnerable to different things like the scent of cars, flowers and dust.

Word count:898