Chapter 39(Fight Or Flight)

:)

°°°°°<°°{°°°} °°°°°°] °°°°°>°°°^°°°°°°°>°°°°

Tommy​ look over towards Tubbo, whose face was covered with chocolate.

"This is so good", Tubbo said, his eyes watering with happiness.

This was it, this was the happiness Tubbo always wanted. It's been a long time since Tubbo had a chocolate cake.

His family were humble, living a life just like everyone else, and they would occasionally buy him and his sibling cakes.

But it was after that accident that Tubbo had to live by himself, moving from job to job.

Tommy tilted his head, wondering why Tubbo was putting on such a mournful gaze on the lava cake.

Was it because he doesn't want it to be gone? If he tells Tommy, he could've order him another.

Tubbo inhale and look up towards Tommy, which made the blonde flinch a bit.

The brunnete stare at the lava cake on his plate. Tommy could feel the drool forming in his mouth.

"You gonna eat that?", Tubbo asked, pointing his fork at Tommy's cake, which was untouched, since he doesn't have an appetite for cake right now.

Tommy slide the cake towards himself, "Mine".

Tubbo raised his fork, "No", he lunged himself over the table, the fork aiming for the cake.

"WAITER, I'LL HAVE THIS CAKE TO GO", Tommy yelled out, throwing the cake in the air.

The waiter came running out just in time to see Tommy dodge Tubbo and catching the cake on his plate.

The brunette fell on the table, breaking it in the process.

"Hello, miss hannah, I'd like to pack this cake to go, and I'll pay for the damages as well", Tommy said, pushing the plate onto the nymph's hand. He gave a professional smile, before cheekily grinning and turning towards Tubbo.

"You're such a dick", Tubbo grumbled, wiping the chocolate reminiscent from his broken plate.

"Ei? I thought my stubborness was my power", Tommy held a hand over towards Tubbo, helping the brunette to stand up straight.

Tubbo huffed, "You could've gave me that cake", He crossed his arms, puffing out his cheeks.

"Geez, you really put the Tubbo in stubborn huh?", Tommy said giving the credit care to the nearest waiter who had their bills.

Tubbo paused for a moment, putting the information in his head, "Hey!? Don't be a second Ranboo", he yelled out. If you had great vision like Tommy, you can barely see white smoke coming out from his ears.

"Since we're done here, where do you want to go?", Tommy took back to card and pulled Tubbo away, pushing him out the door, trying to create as little disturbance as possible.

Tommy dragged Tubbo through the streets, until he reached some place that seems fun, a trampoline Park.

It wasn't illegal trespassing if he owns it right? Well, the heroes and Villains had different thoughts.

Upon stepping through the front door, Tommy Flight or fight instinct activated on its own, causing him to look around the room in a panic.

"What's wrong?", Tubbo asked, holding on to his bag tightly.

It feels like someone was looking over towards them, an observing gaze, pulling them piece by piece and examining their insides.

"Nothing", Tommy said, brushing the gaze aside and headed towards the receptionist.

"Hello, are you two here to play?", She asked, leaning against the counter.

"Oh, I just booked the whole park, could you relay that to the people inside?", Tommy said, holding out his phone to show that he just rented the whole park for the afternoon.

The receptionist look to the door that lead to the park, her eyes felt different, as if she wasn't looking for a manager but she was relaying something towards someone.

Tommy was a spy for sometime, and he knows what that looks mean.

"I'm sorry, but it seems like your reservation will be delayed", She pulled out a gun from under the desk, aiming it right at Tommy.

Tommy grabbed Tubbo's head and pull him down, dodging the bullet just in the nick of time.

Tubbo look towards where the bullet landed, he finally felt the same pressure as Tommy. He found himself not in his vigilante costume but in his civilian one, so he can't help his civilian friend.

"Tch", the receptionist tsk, backing from the counter and panning around the room looking for the two.

Tommy jumped over the counter, his left supporting him and his other hand reached out for the gun.

In a panic, the villain receptionist pull the trigger, shooting into Tommy's palm.

Tommy grunted, but he ultimately got the gun away from the villain, tossing it aside as he grabbed the villain's head and smashed it into the ground, hopefully knocking her out.

He let out a breath, shaking the blood from his hand. He stood up and look behind him, finding Tubbo over at the gun.

"You alright, Tubs?", Tommy asked, his blue eyes became faded, as he tries to compose himself.

"I should be asking you that!? Are you hands your ok?", Tubbo asked, his anxiety and adrenaline triggering his dyslexia.

"My hands are ok, but you should go", Tommy said. Despite the fact that he said that he was ok, his injured hand was shaking, there was a red hue glowing from it, but Tommy kept stopping it.

"But what about you!?", Tubbo yelled, headed over towards the side to get to Tommy.

"I can handle this, but you should go, they've already heard us and it's better to leave one person out of this", The blonde said, he let out his wings. The red wings fluttered upon opening, creating an angelic look.

Tubbo admired the wings for a few moment, before the feathers pulled him towards the door and throwing him out.

°°°°<°°°°>°°°°°°°} °°<°°°°°°{°°°>°°°°°>°°°

Winged innit is here.

I hope you like this chapter, cause I've been doing absolutely nothing.

Word count: 972