chapter 41 (Mistaken)

Tommy turn around to look at the hostages, the raven skull mask made more intimidating with his tall height and long hair that covered his eyes.

"Who-", Before the dirty blonde man had asked, Tommy thrust his spear towards the ceiling.

The smoke covered the park, blinding everyone.

After the smoke cleared, even for a moment, Dream could see the blue eyes behind the skull mask. They both made eye contact, and Dream could feel a strange coldness from those eyes.

They both stared at each other, before Tommy spread his wings and flew out from the hole that he had created.

The bitter cold touched his cheeks, as he flew through some clouds, he wonders if it was the vapor from the white clouds, but he could something wet run across his cheeks.

It doesn't matter, all Tommy needed to do now is look for Tubbo back at their apartment, or in his vigilante hide out.

But Tommy already know where he'd be.

Landing next to the old abandon building, he peered through to the windows, finding Tubbo in there rummaging through his vigilante stuff.

He had his jacket on and his mask on, which Tommy finds recognizable with a bee on it.

He sat down, silently observing the bee lover.

He had thought that today was going to be the day that he'd take it easy, but things had to go south.

Tubbo throw over his bee tablet.

He jumped, turning around to see Quackity standing in front of the door to the changing room.

"Quack-", Tubbo tried to say something but his words were caught in his throat.

Quackity narrow his eyes at the young vigilante, "Why are you even fighting crime anyways".

Tubbo quickly look up towards Quackity cold black eyes, he opened his mouth to say something but his eyes wanders towards the scar on the black haired man.

It was a huge scar, it cut across his right face, coming up from his mouth and going across his eyes.

"The same reason as you", Tubbo huffed, walking pass Quackity, turning his back on the vigilante that had team up with their greatest enemy.

"Revenge", he muttered, hbe glance behind him and saw Quackity's shoulders shuddered.

He huffed again, before going towards a window and activated his now working wings.

But he was stopped by a masked man or masked teenager, he didn't know, all he knew was that the masked stranger was taller than him.

"I think it's best to stay here, Tody", the masked stranger muttered, moving his blonde hair away from the eye holes.

With the hair away, Tubbo could make out blue eyes. They were as cold as the northern wind and as old as the broken down temples of XD.

Tubbo stammered back, his hand instinctively reach for his taser.

Tommy step down from the windowsill, patting away at the invisible dust before looking up and meeting Tubbos eyes.

The brown eyes looked wary, his hand was on his side, a taser hidden underneath his palm.

Tommy huffed, "You don't have to worry about the trampoline park, I took care of it", Tommy walked towards Tubbo.

Tubbo flinch, pulling out his taser, but Tommy had already reached his side, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Tommy whispered something his Tubbos ears, which made him froze.

The blonde tilted his head, letting the knife that was heading for his head to hit the wall behind him.

"Rude", Tommy grinned. The atmosphere around them grew cold, as the blue cold eyes scan Quackity.

Tommy let go of Tubbo, "My name's Mercury, most people just call me Mischief", Tommy, no, Mercury look at Drake, before walking into the shadows, "I'll see around, Drake and Nuke".

Tommy disappeared into the shadows leaving the two vigilante confused.

Tommy sigh and took off the mask, his hair turning into its original length, "God, why do I have to be that cold to Tubbo and Quackity", he wonders, putting the mask back into his inventory.

Shifting his clothes back to the normal daily everyday wear, Tommy walk out of the shadows.

He found himself in his bathroom, "Well, that's convenient", He stepped out of the tub almost slipping on some water and soap.

Wait a minute, he hadn't use the bathroom last night, whose house is this!?

"Phil!!! Where's my wine", a muffled shout came from outside of the door.

Was he seriously in Wilburs house. Tommy stayed quiet, going back into the tub, he sat down and pulled the curtains.

He look at the closed curtains, there were whales and fishes on it, did he bought this to jerk off to those salmons? Tommy thought, he let out a chuckle before shutting himself up completely.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°>°>°>°>°>°>°>°<°<°<°<°}°

Got my old phone to work again but let's just hope that it won't just die on the trip.

And hehe rip Tommy

Word count: 811