Chapter 23( A Working Machine Or A Broken One?)

I saw one of the comments saying to press all the buttons, so let's make it that way.

.................................................................

Eryn watched as Karl go through all the buttons, scanning through it one by one.

He was bored of sitting in the corner, he wants some chaos.

So, Eryn decided that, if Karl's having fun, then so would he.

He sneakily got himself to the panel, and he scan for a button to push.

His eyes landed on two buttons, one a blue button with golden outline and the other is a purple button with a swirl in the middle, kinda like Karl's hoodie.

He hover both his hands on them, counting down in his mind.

1

Karl look through the buttons, and was turning around.

2

Eryn took a deep breath

3

Karl saw Eryn's hands hovering above two buttons and were ready to use his time stopping ability.

But Eryn had press them before Karl could use it.

A beeping sound started from inside the machine room, as Karl pushed Eryn away from the panel and stumbled, pressing on a few buttons in the process.

The machine began to glow purple and blue.

As the world around them began to turn invisible to them and a flash of light blinded the two.

Karl opened his eyes, he tried to sit up but the light that shined into his eyes a few moments ago was making his vision blurry.

"ERYN?", Karl called out, trying to adjust to the light.

"KARL? WHERE ARE YOU?", A voice called out right besides him. Karl let out a sigh of relief, knowing that Eryn was safe.

"Here", Karl said, opening his eyes slowly and grabbing Eryn's arm.

"Ow", Eryn exclaimed.

Ah, he must have grabbed Eryn's right arm by mistake. Realising his mistake, he lets the arm go.

Karl's eyes finally adjusted to his environment. He looking around the area, finding it to be invisible and just empty. The once big forest was reduced to just a patch of grassland.

'Don't tell me, I did this', Karl thought. As he tried to get up again but he can't seems to find his own arm.

"What!", Karl exclaim, trying to find it, but when he look down on his body, his body was there. He sigh, glad that his body was visible

"Karl what's wrong?", Eryn said, but he wasn't visible, as if he and Eryn was made invisible.

"Eryn, where are you?", Karl ask, looking in the general direction of the voice.

"Here", Eryns said, just then, a floating bandana appeared, along with some floating clothing.

"What? I can't see you, why is it that only your cloths are visible", Karl ask, panic lance is words.

"I should be asking you that, why are you just some goggles and clothing!?", Eryn shouted.

"And where did my forest go!?", Eryn shouted.

"Eryn, what did you do!!", Karl got up and stepped closer towards Eryn.

"I don't know, I just pressed some pretty buttons!", Eryn defended.

"Yeah, what type of buttons?", Karl said, inching closer towards Eryn.

"Well.. - it was a blue button and a purple one...", Eryn said, his bandana lowering, telling Karl that he's looking down.

"Did it have any labels on them?", Karl ask, his voice getting heated.

"I-I don't know, I didn't look", Eryn said.

Karl huffed, was about to raised his hand but stop himself. He let out a sigh and place his hands on what Karl assumes was Eryn's head.

"I'm mad at you", Karl said. Hearing Eryn whisper a 'I know...'.

"Next time please follow my instruction", Karl said, pulling his hand away.

.............................................................

Well some thing happened