Chapter 37(Unpredictable)

I just made something that I'm not so proud of, but I'm glad that I did.

It's a reader x dsmp book.

°°°<°°°°°>°°°°°<°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°

"You see........Eret was tall", Sapnap began, looking away from the immortals.

Puffy nodded, agreeing that the tall platform boots made him taller.

"And.........i​ used to pester him a lot about it", The hero said, tilting his head down, ashamed of what he'll be telling next.

"There was a time when I took off his glasses by accident and uh, saw his eyes", Sapnap said.

Tommy sneakers, "Let me guess, you burned his hair and ran away?", He said.

Sapnap nodded.

It seems the immortals already knew about the incident, well, he did say in a letter that his hair was burned by an arsonists child.

"Oh, Sapnap, you never change", Tommy said.

Sapnap perk up, how did he know sapnap's name and what did he mean you never change.

"Right, I gotta go now, I want to buy that new cake from sofie bakery", Tommy said, getting up and headed towards the back door.

"Wha", before puffy could say something, Tommy had transfered himself to his apartment home.

Of course, after getting his memories back, he also got all of his powers back too, including spear summoning, teleportation, feather controls, and of course his transformation power too, including some additional chaotic powers that he stole from XD.

So, right now he's just using those powers like he's breathing, not intentional. He's able to control them to an extent, it was because XD had to give him some restrictions.

He sigh, as he sat on his sofa, "I can't believe that I did that, that'll be so hard to explain to them what happened", he groaned, thinking of a reasonable explanation.

He slap his face and got up from his seat, grabbing some money and shoving it in his pocket, "I can wait, for now, it's cake time", he said, salivating over the imaginated taste of the chocolate cake.

Tubbo rested his elbows on his table, his face hardens as he stare at the evidence that pointed his Roommate having a connection to the syndicate.

"Ranboo, what the fuck did you get yourself into", he mumbled, gritted his teeth.

He flip through the paper that Drake had gave him.

He had argued with him over this for 2 days now and Ranboo haven't come home since then, so he didn't have time to talk to him properly.

He didn't want to believe that his Roommate was one of the Villains.

"Please, just please don't be associated with those sociopaths", he muttered, rounding all the paper and rest it on the table side, before getting up and headed outside.

He probably shouldn't put the papers out in the open, but he always do that, so Ranboo should already know not to look at it, hopefully.

Pushing opening his doors, he was faced with a blonde boy.

"Tubbo? What's wrong?", Tommy asked, waving a hand in front of Tubbo.

Tubbo blinked, "Oh, I was just lost in thought", he said.

It's not like, he was practicing monologing whilst he was also breaking the fourth wall by recounting the events that happened 2 weeks ago.

"Anyways, you said that Ranboo told you that he was in with the syndicate?", Tommy asked, Curiousity sparking in his cat like blue eyes.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone ok?", Tubbo said, tucking on his bag.

"Of course, secret is safe with me", Tommy said, puffing his chest out.

Tommy didn't really like keeping secrets, but he can keep his mouth shut, for the most part.

Tubbo nodded, giving a relief sigh, "Its hard to keep secrets", he said, ruffling his own hair.

Tommy look at Tubbo, he had brought Tubbo out of his apartment to relax him, seeing as how Tubbo's face looks like he hadn't slept.

"Drink", Tommy said, pushing Tubbo's coffee into the brunette's mouth.

"Thanks", Tubbo said, drinking the coffee and heaving another sigh.

Tommy had brought the two of them to the l'manburg city, Tubbo was insistent on staying in pogtopia but Tommy said he'd pay and so Tubbo as going to spend all of Tommy's money, even though there's no limit to it.

Tubbo look up for a moment and his eyes lit up.

Tommy look over towards where Tubbo was staring.

"Oh lord", he grumbled, as Tubbo dragged him into the arcade.

"We'll take 30 coins-"

"1400!!!", Tubbo said, jumping over the counter.

"We'll take 1400 coins please", Tommy said, his voice sounded deflated.

Yes Tommy like the arcade, but that was not until he had already won every prized in every game, then that became boring since he already know the pattern for every game.

The clerk seems taken it back by the small brunette.

"Kid, do you have the money-", The clerk was about to asked again, but Tommy handed her a credit card.

"You do credits?", he asked.

Tubbo bounced as he walk on the streets, hugging the prizes that Tommy had won for them.

"Tommy, you're amazing", Tubbo excitedly said, rubbing his face on the three plushies.

"No problem, after all, today you're living the high life", Tommy said, swaying his credit card around, making sure that no one saw it.

Tubbo's eyes glisten, as a huge smile form on his face.

"Oh, Tommy, you're too nice", Tubbo said, his face soften.

Tommy flinch, it wasn't the first time Tubbo had said that, many other Tubbo had also said that. His face falter, but he manage to compose himself.

"I'm really not that nice, I'm just nice to the people I like, but to random strangers", Tommy said, and it completely justified.

He was told to never trust anyone other than yourself, and to always keep your guard up, no matter who you're with.

"True, true", Tubbo said, nodding in agreement, last time Tommy talked to a stranger, his eyes and words were so cold that Tubbo didn't recognised him.

"Now let's go there!", Tubbo said, dragging Tommy into a five star Fundy restaurant.

Here we go again.

But it was the first time he had been to the Fundy restaurant, must be new and it's already popular, Tommy wonder how that fox furry man is doing, probably not his furry but still the furry.

°°°°<°°°°°>°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°>°°°°^°°°°

Go check out the new book, if you like the reader x dsmp thing, but I like writing it, and making the medieval storyline innit and there's long stories, hopefully.

Word count: 1079