Chapter 31(very Unexpected)

°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°^°°

Tommy​ ponder on that question for a while, asking himself if he'll regret taking the offer or will he regret Not taking the offer.

The other Tommy was patient, floating around, his cloak going around everywhere, even smacking Tommy in the face once.

What type of information is this, it shouldn't be that bad, after all, he had experience a lot himself, so it wouldn't hurt him.

Tommy came to a conclusion, "Alright", he said.

The other Tommy's ears perk up, anticipating the answer, half of him hoping that he'll say no and the other half hoping he says yes, so that he'll finally be able to leave this space.

"I'll remember", Tommy said, "What type of info are we even talking about, it's probably not that bad", he continues.

The other Tommy​ seems disappointed and delighted at the same time, "Are you sure about this. There's no turning back", The other Tommy said, pausing his spinning to confront Tommy, meeting eye to eye.

Tommy think for a moment but found that he was being stupid right now, "I won't regret this, don't worry", he said, trying to reassure the other Tommy.

The god sigh, and asked again, "Are you sure".

Tommy nodded.

The other Tommy​ close his eyes, he gave out a sigh.

He place his hand on Tommy and mumbled something under his breath.

Tommy then felt something heavy on his heart, it was like a heavy guilt that is weighing on his own heart.

Flashes appear in front of him. Memories flow into him like a tide wave hitting a rock.

Emotions formed out of nothing but the old memories, sadness, guilt, loneliness, anger, happiness and finally contentment.

Tommy thought the change of emotions have ended but there was one more, doubt.

Tommy woke up with a gasp, his memories had been restored, as he look around the room.

A small hand clutching his own made him turn.

A spider boy, slept peacefully on the sit of the bed.

Tommy sigh, grabbing his head, he look out the window to the left.

The light shined through the curtains that were half open, illuminating his bed.

"Maybe nothings change......", Tommy muttered under his breath. He heaved out a sigh, slipping his hand out of the blackette's hand, and patted the boy.

"No, everything have change...........", he sigh again, as he got off the bed and headed over to the balcony.

He rest his hands on the railings, leaning on them as he look over the horizon. With the bright sun above him, he stretched out his wings, popping the joints that had been sealed for so long.

"I'll have to find the rest, but, nah, I'll do that later", Tommy said aloud, grinning and laughing by himself, unbeknownst to him Wilbur was underneath his balcony, but lucky him being the protagonist, Wilbur didn't know what in the fuck Tommy just said.

"Tommy?", Wilbur shouted, calling out to the blonde above him.

Tommy jumped, not expecting someone to call his name, but still nostalgic to hear the familiar British voice.

Tommy hopped off the balcony and landed underneath him, onto Wilbur's balcony.

"Hey, Wilbur", Tommy said, the fall made him jump a bit, but he leaned on the railings and wave at the brunette.

Wilbur step back, giving them room for a small greeting.

"So, you want to talk?", Tommy asked, grabbing Wilbur and headed inside, seating him in a table, whilst taking out a tea set from his inventory, which made his hand disappear.

Wilbur stare at the hand that slowly form with a tea set in hand.

"What was that?!", Wilbur freaked out, putting both feet on the chair while putting space between them.

"chill out, it's just my inventory, maybe you people don't know what that means but it has a cool down of 4 hours", Tommy said, setting up the table, with two tea cups, one tea pot and a tray of desserts.

Wilbur calm himself and reseated himself, watching the blonde place the tea set down.

Tommy took a seat after setting up, pouring the tea in the cups.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°^°°°°°>°°°°°°°°

Ran out of ideas

Word count: 692