chapter 45 (mistake has been made)

I'm back

Been in writers block for abit.

°•°°○♤°°°°°°°¿°°°°°¿°°°°°]°°°°°°¡°°♡°°°°°°°

"I won't keep you here for long", Tommy said, leaning onto the sofa.

He watched the two villains converse amongst each other, one going, "we should leave-", and the other going, "there's no openings".

Tommy sat silently, observing the two, until the brunette awoke.

Wilbur jolted upwards, a hand grabbing philza by the shoulder.

"Phil? What are doing at my house?", the brunette said, visibly confuse.

"We're not at your house Wilbur", philza lean in closely towards the confused villain.

Wilbur quickly look around the area, finding himself inside a rundown, probably haunted mansion.

"Where the fu-"

"Don't ask questions", Techno interrupted, shoving his hand over Wilbur's mouth.

Tommy shrugged and lean back onto the dusty sofa. He took out a slice of bread and started to eat.

Philza and Techno looked at Wilbur.

Techno look back at Tommy, "I'm not even going to ask where you get the bread from".

"You should, it's called basic human communication, not like you ever know that blade"

Techno tried to retaliate but he found himself speechless.

They all sat in silence for a while before Wilbur broke the silence.

"Why did you kidnap us?", Wilbur hesitantly ask, though he did wanted to ask a different question, but he can ask Techno and Phil later.

Tommy thought for a moment, "I don't even know myself", he said, "I grabbed the first thing that got in my hand".

The three super villains were caught by surprised, "so we were a mistake?", Wilbur spoke up.

"Well........", Tommy tense up, "I mean yeah?", he hesitantly said, shrugging his shoulders.

"But if you think about it, you guys are lucky since......"

"Since what, since you said you wouldn't keep us for long?", Techno lean onto his legs, placing his elbows on his thigh for support.

"Since the building was about to explode", Tommy gave a Crooked Smile, scratching the back of head.

"The b- THIS BUILDING!?", Wilbur pointed towards the ground, slamming his hand on the table infront of him.

"Eh, I thought it'll explode before you woke up", Tommy put his hands up.

"So you tried to kill us?", philza place down the tea and crossed his arms, he glared daggers at Tommy.

"Well, if you were the people I remember you were, you wouldn't die", Tommy calm his face.

"And sacrifices must be made", Tommy's gave a cold smile .

The ground shook around them, Tommy sat in silence as he saw the three villains scramble to their feet and rushing to get out of the exit.

Tommy sat there in silence for a moment before grinning, "I was just joking, heh, can't believe they fell for that"

.............°°°°°°°°•••••••••◇◇◇•••♡♡•♡•◇

Sorry to you all that have been waiting for this, but I will only been updating two more before discontinuing this story