Chapter 33(Fight Fight Fight Fight)

"So, you just forgot Niki had a girlfriend?", Phil sat in front of Techno, on the other side of the table with Ranboo next to him.

"Yeah", Techno said, his arms in front of him, intertwining his fingers together, whilst he look down on the table, his mask discarded on the living room sofa.

"It's ok, Phil, he's had a long day", Niki reassured, calming the older gentlemen.

A little noise draw their attention.

"Shh, shroud, I'm trying to listen in", Clementine shush, she wants to hear what the adults are talking about, since, she now knows the faces of the greatest Villains this whole world have ever seen, and they're currently sitting in front of her.

"But, isn't eavesdropping bad?", Shroud whispered, crouch under clementine, who was looking into the room from the door.

"It's the Villains what could go wrong", She whispered back.

"But their Villains", shroud replied.

"Oh come on", she rolled her eyes.

Shroud went silent, a shadow looming over them.

Shroud pointed over to where the shadow was coming from.

"What", clementine whisper- shouted, turning her head around and bumping her nose on a chest.

She stumbled back onto shroud, who caught her barely on time.

Clementin look up towards the figure, Blue eyes stare back at her, her spine shivers.

Her eyes showing fear but her face still staying as stiff as she can possible muster up.

"You alright, mate?", The villain asked, he crouch to match the eyes of the kids.

There was no answer, the two kids look at each other, before coming to a conclusion.

They both made a mental count down.

1

Philza look at them, patiently waiting for a respond of any type.

2

Shroud helped Clementin up to her feet.

3

The two look at each other one more time, before both nodding at the same time.

4

The two of them ran out of the area, going into the nearest room they could find.

Philza stared in a crouched position, watching as the two kids ran away and disappeared into another corridor.

He sigh.

Another kid ran away from him.

Was he that scary, but Techno said he looked approachable.

"You alright, Phil?", Niki asked, patting the man on the shoulder.

She knows how much Phil loves kids.

She still wonders why Phil decided to be a villain, he could've been an orphanage director if he wanted to, he's so good with kids too.

"I'm fine......", he said, slumped over, looking rather disappointed, "I just wanted to pat them, the girl's hair look so fluffy too", he continues, looking down on his hand, as a tear seemingly fell, but there was no tear.

"Phil stop, you're a villain, you can't be nice to kids", Wilbur spoke out, peaking his head out of the door.

Techno and Niki Gasp, "How dare you say that to the Philza craft", they both simultaneously said.

"What, I'm saying is true" Wilbur defended.

"William soot, what you were saying were offensive", Niki reprimanded.

"My name is Wilbur not William", He replied.

"Sure, Will-i-am", Techno said, intentionally saying it wrong.

"It's Wilbur, not William nor Will-I-am", Wilbur defended.

"It's definitely William", Ranboo said, joining on the fight.

"Shut up, oreo boy", Wilbur shouted.

"Hey! No shouting at the beloved", Niki yelled.

Ranboo smirked and teleported himself next to Niki and started to mock Wilbur.

"Alright, Teleport back to the HQ", Wilbur said, his voice rang in Ranboo's ears, as the brunette used his ability on him.

"Wha-", Before Ranboo could finished the sentence, he had teleported back to the underwater base.

"Wilbur, what was that for", Niki Yelled.

"He was mocking me, Niki", Wilbur Gasp, exclaiming at the top of his lungs, for the people in this house to hear.

°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°^°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°°<°°°°°

Fight Fight Fight Fight

Short one, but wanting to do another perspective in the next chapter.

Word count: 650