Chapter 22(A Talk)

I was planning on doing this afternoon but I didn't have WiFi and I did my other story instead.

..............................................................

Eryn sat on one of the root in his forest.

Looking on the ground as he stare down on the mossy ground.

Eryn used to be like Tommy but due to his inability to shape shift.

And because of that, when the humans first discovered that he was immortal, they tried to kidnapped him and do some experiments on him.

He stared at the burn marks that crawl up his right arm, remembering the time when he had to rescue Tommy from an execution, when Tommy had been named a Witch.

He had to jump in the flame to untie Tommy, to get him out.

The sensation of his skin melting off during the process was still fresh in his mind.

Eryn shuddered. He touch his arm, flinching in phantom pain.

Eryn sigh, placing his hand on his face and swiping it, he groaned in the process.

"Do I have to go back there?", Erny sigh's again.

"It's what Puffy said, and I'm sure no one will remember you", a voice said from above a tree.

"I know Karl, but I just can't forgive them", Eryn said, griting his teeth and clenching his fist. He can't seems to forget that one time, they had to betray him.

"I know", Karl said, looking from the tall tree towards the city.

"Tina will be there. Are you alright with that?", Eryn ask, looking up on the tree.

God, why are these trees so big. If only the tree in his forest weren't so big, maybe the humans would stop bother him.

"I'll be fine. I actually wanted to apologise to her", Karl said, touching his neck.

Karl can still remembered that day when Tina had found out that he had given away her location for a book. She almost killed him. Since then no one messed with Tina and her temper. (none cannon, haven't watched Tina yet, but I'm going to)

Karl wanted to apologise. It was his fault in the first place, so he just accepts it.

"So, are we gonna go tomorrow?", Karl ask, jumping down from the tree.

"Yep, need to do something first", Eryn said, getting up and dusting his pants.

Eryn walk over to his tree house, climbing the ladder.

"What would that be?", Karl ask, going up after Eryn.

"I'm gonna make this place...... Disapear?", Eryn said, shrugging.

"How?", Karl asked.

"You know Charlie?", Eryn said.

"He can like make himself invisible. Tina ask for a sample of his ability and like made a machine that can make things disappear and she said, it'll work on this forest too", Eryn said. Man that was a long explanation, and Karl still doesn't get it.

"I wonder how Tina got the ability sample", Karl said.

"She said it was blood or something, I don't know", Eryn said, getting up on the ramp and securing himself with a rope.

Karl froze. Blood? So that's why she was collecting his blood when he stopped time.

Karl shuddered, hoping that she didn't do any experiments on them.

Karl resumed the climb, finding his way up on the ramp and Eryn helping him get up to his front door.

Eryn guide Karl to a room, with a fairly big machine stuck onto the wall.

Karl wide eyed, amazed at the machine. Did Tina really build this?, Karl thought. His daydreaming was cut short when Eryn nudge him to another room.

"How does this work?", Karl ask, stars form on the inventor's eyes.

"The same way all your machines works", Eryn said, "Push a button and it starts", He said, absent mindly hovering his hand over a big red button.

Karl immediately snatch the hand away. Looking down on the lable, Karl can conclude that Eryn is too much of a brute to handle this machine.

"I'll handle it, you can just...... Sit over there", Karl said, pushing him towards the chair at the back of the room.

Eryn huffed and sat down, watching as Karl head back to the control system. No, he wasn't jealous at all.

Karl rummage through the cabinet, finding a guide book written by Tina for Eryn. He's glad that Tina hadn't forgot about the time when Tommy and Eryn made one of his inventions explode, even though, there wasn't a single explosive in it.

Karl sigh, openning to book. The first page made him froze.

'Hello, Karl

I know exactly, that Eryn wouldn't touch this book, let alone read one. So I know you're the one that's reading it.

OK, first, make sure that Eryn is as far away from the control panel as possible, that also goes for Tommy, just don't let them near the panel, it took me 60 years to perfect this after I had to kill you, Karl.

Alright, how to activate it

Activiting it is simple, just find the blue button lable, Start, and you'll be able to get it started, good luck.'

Karl look up from the book. Looking over at the panel, he realised that almost all the buttons were either blue or cyan.

Karl sigh. He'll be in a load of headaches today.

............................................................

Rip Karl, hope he's doing ok

Word count: 882