Author's Note

Welcome my darlings!

I am back on a new account ready to post YA romance books. If you've clicked, then I appreciate your support and interest!

I have wanted to try something a little different for a while now and this is my new idea for a romance novel. I hope you all enjoy🖤

Everly Blossom is a princess, adopted by the King and Queen of England after they couldn't have their third child

Everly Blossom is a princess, adopted by the King and Queen of England after they couldn't have their third child. Everly doesn't remember much of her past but now she only knows tailored dresses, silverware and butlers.

She has dreamed of a life of fun, laughter and joy but not when her father makes sure that security guards follow her around twenty-four seven. Forbidding her from leaving the castle, from owning a phone or choosing her own clothes.

Everly is branded as untameable and irrational by the Royal Family as she sabotages every security guard's chance, forcing them to quit due to her uncontrollable actions.

The King decides to take action, hiring an ex-SAS soldier, Grayson Fox, who served in the British Army for four years to become Everly's security guard.

Grayson is tough, cold and unsympathetic .

Perfect for taming the Princess into royal shape.

As Everly and Grayson grow closer, spending their days together due to forced proximity, Grayson soon realises the dark and sinister secrets that are held within the Royal Family.

Everly is anything but safe.

1. DO vote, comment and share. I love to hear your thoughts and theories on the story. I want to engage with my readers so don't hesitate to drop a comment!

2. DON'T leave hate comments. As much as I love hearing your thoughts, please remember to be kind. I am only human, I want to write realistic books with realistic characters, I accept constructive criticism but I will not stand for hate!

3. NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ROYAL FAMILY. I have adapted certain things regarding this story and how things are done with King's and Queen's and royalty. This book is not based around the real royal family at all, this is purely for entertainment purposes and not education.

4. Misogyny is not tolerated anywhere! I think this speaks for itself.

5. Enjoy!

See you all on the release date! I will disclose this soon.

- Savanna x