41 | pussy cats

Three days later I was allowed to leave the hotel with Grayson. Despite having to wear a large hat and tuck my hair away, slipping out of the back door because the hotel is swarmed with the press. Angela warned me what might happen if they figure out where I live, who I'm with and where I am going.

We've had an abnormal amount of meetings these last couple of days but I realise it's for my safety because they've agreed that I can stay at Grayson's apartment. It's been checked and it will help with my privacy.

Even though Grayson says that he can protect me, Angela has appointed me guards anyway.

I told Grayson it's better to be safe than sorry and he apologised for being so hot headed about the idea. That's when I understand that he's just being cautious of people around me. After everything I've been through, I get why he worries.

We're taken into a black car with dark windows. Luckily we escaped out of the back and I stared out of the window to see a street full of people with cameras, my mouth fell open at the amount of paparazzi and journalists waiting.

Guess they'll be waiting forever.

Grayson takes my hand and gives it a supportive squeeze.

Soon we're taken to a building block. I couldn't take my eyes off the streets and people, shops and animals. Everything happened a bit too quickly for me to register any of it, but I'm finally out and that's what matters. I can catch up on life later.