My Other Books

WORTH THE RISK

OVER on my first account dreammcatcher

DESCRIPTION

Ivy knows it's time to return to her childhood seaside town to battle the demons of her past. Two years away from her friends, family and the beloved sandy beach that holds such a special place in her heart.

She knows the visit will be painful but she's ready to find her closure. With wishes to build new memories to mask the old ones, nothing can tear her down anymore.

When Ivy pulls up outside the house she grew up in, she's reunited with her older brother, not long before he drops the bomb that his best friend from university will be staying with them for the summer.

His friend, JJ,  who Ivy soon remembers she had a steamy one-night stand with less than a week ago. It was a night of sambuca shots, laughter and lots of... pleasure.

Ivy knows one thing for sure-despite her utter shock and concern for the situation-her brother can never find out. Not if they both want to keep their sanity.

But will their attraction for each other get them into trouble? It might be worth the risk.

TROPES
- Brother's best friend/best friends sister
- Forbidden love
- Forced proximity
- Summer romance
- Small town
- Dual POV
- Spice

THE TASTE OF IT

On this account SavannaWritess

DESCRIPTION

Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers.

When his underboss, Gabriel, invites his sister, Alexia, to stay at their house when her parents can no longer guarantee her safety, Lonzo is anything but pleased. The last thing he needs is something else to worry about, he only wants to build his empire without distractions.

Alexia Dalton knows what she wants in life. After being brought up by vigilantes, Alexia wants to make a different path from the one that is set out for her. But when she moves into the mafia boss's house, nothing is simple when there are two mutual feelings between them.Hate and a lot of uncontrollable lust.

Neither of them want to admit that they love the taste of it.

TROPES
- Mafia romance
- Brother's boss/best friend
- Forced proximity
- Strong FMC/Grumpy MMC
- Forbidden love
- Dark romance themes
- Dual POV
- Spice

Go check out these books if you enjoyed The Princess Escape!

Love Savanna x

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 | 𝟏𝟖+ 🎉