Introduction & Recap

Rumours are that the season 4 is going to come out with someone else replacing Agastya's character but we can't see anyone playing Agastya Rao apart from our Sidharth. It was, is and will be Sidharth Shukla's show only for us.

This is my tribute to Sidharth 🌺

Watch & Feel him in words.. Agastya's journey continues from where it ended in season 3.. I can feel him while writing, hope you can feel him as well..

Though SidNaaz story, the names will be remain same as the characters in the series.

The episodes will be few just like web series.

.
.
.

Before we begin, this story is my version of BBB4 which would continue from where BBB3 ends. Read only if you are comfortable with it.

Recap:

The last episode, Rumi is pregnant with Ishan’s child, but she wants a divorce. She realises that she’s in love with Agastya, but he’s in a better space in his life and career. Agastya is on his way to New York to fulfil his dream of working at Broadway theatre. At the same time, Rumi is now broken as he doesn’t reciprocate her feelings anymore.

Disclaimer: I have no knowledge about the place or the theatre industry. Please meri limited knowledge ke liye maaf kardo, fiction hai. So kindly treat it as a fiction only. 🙏

Special thanks:

user90775424 this one is for you. Though I had a thought of writing this, I had pushed it to the back of my mind since a long long time. Thanks for reminding me.