Episode 2: You Remind Me Of Myself.

Scene: Agastya is sitting in a cab which he takes from his hotel. It was still dusky and he is looking out of his window.

Agastya's POV:

It's a first time I am excited to meet someone, who I don't know. The person who didn't allow me to sleep the whole night just with his intriguing script. That's the reason I am on my way to the theatre so early. I want to read the script once more before I meet him.

He opens the door of his cabin, hangs his overcoat on the stand and searches for the script. He walks out of the cabin holding the script in his hand and makes himself a coffee from the vending machine since it was chilled. He sips on the coffee and reads the script.

(Black screen)

"Agastya... Agastya... Agastya...", Rishab shakes him.

"Hmmm.. Hmmm.. Rishab.. Sorry, aankh lag gayi thi. Puri raat uss Sukhminder ko milne ke excitement mein so nahi paaya aur ab jab script padhne laga toh pata nahi kaise neend aa gaya.", Agastya said lifting his head up and rubbing his eye with the back of his palm.

There were about 5 to 6 soiled coffee cups on the table around him.

"Sukhminder is here.", Rishab whispered.

"Huh? Kaha hai?", Agastya asked stroking his hair back and adjusting his spectacles.

"Waiting outside.", Rishab says pointing his thumb backwards.

"Toh bhej usse.. Nahi rukh, tu yeh coffee cups clear karde. I'll go outside and meet myself.", Said Agastya.

Rishab starts picking up the glasses. Agastya goes outside and looks around but there was no one. He walks towards a corridor. He could smell a cigarette and follows it. He goes inside the auditorium and finds a nerdy looking girl sitting on a chair and smoking cigarette but no where he could find Sukhminder.

 He goes inside the auditorium and finds a nerdy looking girl sitting on a chair and smoking cigarette but no where he could find Sukhminder

"Excuse me! Are you out of your mind? It's a no smoking area. It might have triggered an alarm, you idiot", He snatches the cigrette and puts it off.

She smirks and stood with her hands crossed against her chest. He glares at her disinterested reaction.

"By the way, there is still time for Auditions. You will have to wait outside.", Agastya said to the lady while his eyes were searching for Sukhminder.

"I am not here for auditions.", She speaks with a straight face.

"Then? Did you came here to smoke this bloody cigarette? Out I say!! (Rishab comes there) Rishab, What's this? Aise kisi bhi aire gaire ko yaha andar kaise aane de sakte ho? Send her out right now. And where the hell is this Sukhminder? Bina mile chala gaya kya? Subah se wait kar raha hoon. So unprofessional he is.", He speaks frustrated.