Episode 5: Main Teri Hogayiaan

Episode 5:
Main Teri Hogayiaan

Scene: Broadway Theatre

"Itne din ho gaye aap dono ko script diye huye, why can't y'all bring out the expression required? I am dissatisfied with the performances. Surveen, it's sad that even your theatre experience isn't helping.", Agastya expresses his disappointment.

Surveen felt humiliated as she was being compared with a newbie and the matter that she was unable to accept the criticism.

"Perhaps, you need to consider changing the script, Agastya. I read the whole script and I am sure your audience won't connect to it as it's far from the reality. You need to try a different playwright.", Surveen said sternly.

Agastya knew that she was talking about Sweety and it didn't go well with him.

"Surveen, don't pass the buck and try to hide your shortcomings. The audience connect to the stories through performers. As an actor the onus is upon you to depict the emotions required by the script so that the audiences could make the connect. Reality might be far from the script but this story is thought provoking and would steer the thoughts of audience to think otherwise. I think the script is just brilliant and so is the playwright. So let's concentrate on working on your expressions for now.", Agastya spoke annoyed.

"I need a break", Surveen barked and went out.

Agastya's POV:

I feel Surveen arrogance has a deep connection and might be a root cause to the pain in Sweety's eye. Sweety won't share it with me and Surveen doesn't look approachable. Sweety's eyes haunt me ever since our first encounter. She has clearly told me to stay away from her but somewhere my heart won't listen.
.
.

Scene: Agastya's Apartment

Agastya's POV

I know it's bad manners par kya karu I can't help it myself. Here I am sipping hot coffee and standing near my window. My eyes are glued on to her apartment, waiting for her to show her middle finger once she notices me as per the usual ritual.

He chuckles. He finally gets a glimpse of her, she had her hair tied up in a messy bun, her writing pencil is tucked into it and her glasses are resting on her head as well. She walks out of her room. He could now see her in her living room window. Soon he found a strong built man, whose back was facing towards Agastya, hug her. Agastya gripped the tea cup unknowingly harder. She pushes the man away. Her face shows anger and distress. Looks like she was having a heated argument with him.

Agastya drops his coffee cup and runs downstairs as soon as he finds the man slapping Sweety. He rushes into the opposite building trying to locate the stairs and finally goes up searching for her apartment.

Before he could bang on the closed door, the door fling opens. He identifies the man standing infront of him as same man he saw from his apartment window, from his clothes. Behind him stood Sweety who had a drop of blood flowing out from the corner of her lips.

"You bloody rascal, how dare you touch her?", said Agastya by pulling him by his collar and pinning him to the wall outside the apartment. The man held his collar tightly trying to get loose from his grip. Agastya knocked him on his face with his fist before Sweety held his hand.

"Agastya, stop it!", Sweety yells.

"Leave me Sweety. I'll kill this bastard for hurting you.", Agastya roared fiercely.

"Agastya, I said leave him. He is my father. God damnit!!", She screamed.

 God damnit!!", She screamed