Episode 11: The Unconfessed Love

Check if you've read the previous 2 episodes since the reads are comparatively less so you might have missed the notification.
_____________________

Episode 11:
The Unconfessed Love

Scene: Room no. 415, Edison Hotel

The alarm on Agastya's phone went off. Sweety who was awake and staring at Agastya's sleeping face, immediately shuts her eyes to pretend as if sleeping. Agastya opens his eyes and turns off the alarm. He looks at her sleeping figure and quickly touches her forehead and neck to check for fever. He exhales the air of tension and inhales the breath of relief. He then softly cares her face with his big thumb by cupping her visible side of face and plants a featherlight kiss on her forehead.

He quickly freshens up and returns from the washroom and calls the receptionist to order a breakfast for her and himself. Sweety opens her eyes and looks at him.

"Good morning, come let me help you brush before you have breakfast and medicine.", He says.

"I can manage.", She says concealing any kind of emotion from appearing on her face. He nods his head to agree and she goes to the bathroom.

"Can I ask you to leave the door unlatched? Kal tum behosh ho gayi thi toh I don't want to risk.", He says loudly.

She abides. When she comes out, the room service employee had already left the breakfast for them. She sits on the bed and he goes to feed her the slice of bread, she moves far and takes it from his hand to eat it herself. He silently gives her the plate and starts sipping his coffee.

"Tum yaha kyu aaye ho Agastya?", Asks Sweety before she took another bite from her bread.

"Sweety, I have never compromised with acting for finance. If I was that greedy, I would have rather agreed to work with Surveen herself right at the beginning. I feel drawn towards you because I am familiar with the pain in your eyes. The way you are broken, I have been broken myself. Trust me Sweety, main duniya ka aakhri insaan bhi hoonga toh bhi main tumhe kisi tarah ka dard nahi dena chahunga.", He speaks staring at her.

She puts her head down and silently takes last bite of the bread on her plate. Agastya places the cup on the table and takes the plate from her hand. He gives her the medicine.

"Get some more rest before you start feeling well again.", He said sitting on the bed.

"So Surveen is back in the play, huh?", She asks.

"Who said? I won't compromise with her even if I have to quit directing.", He says.

"Why Agastya? You don't have any personal fights or grudges with her that you need to be so adamant on not working with her.", Sweety asks.

"She can't act, that should be biggest reason for me as of now. I don't want to discuss about her any further.", He says

"So what do you plan to do then? You don't have any backup lead apart from me.", She asks.

"Do you really want to quit?", He asks.

She turns her face away from him and looks at the door.

"Answer me Sweety. Do you really want to quit?", He persists.

"No, I don't want to. But my father won't finance your play if I am the lead.", She screams.

"Woh aisa kyu karenge?", He asks calmly.

"Kyuki maine hi unko yeh offer diya taaki woh tumhari funding na rokhe. Moreover, he might feel ashamed of me kyuki unko lagta hoga ki history repeat hoga.", She says