Episode 16: #SwAg Forever

Episode 16:
#SwAg Forever

Sweety took off her costume and wore her normal dress. Her eye fell over the earlier costume which Agastya had asked her to change at the last moment. She saw a long thread hanging from it's shoulder when she took a close look she realised that there was a wardrobe malfunction and if Agastya hadn't asked her to change it, she might have been disrobed due to the open stitches on the stage while she danced. As she imagined what could have been the consequences, she trembled at the mere thought.

She removed her make up, just when her phone rang. It was Balbir, who was waiting for her in the car. She rushed out and saw Agastya standing near the stairs talking to someone. She went closer without drawing his attention.

"Rumi, I asked you what the hell were you doing in Sweety's dressing room before the play?", He asked gritting his jaws.

"Agastya, I.. I.. I just went to see if Sweety was doing fine..", Rumi fumbles

"Why are you taking so much interest in her Rumi?", Asks Agastya

"Because you are taking a lot of interest in her. The way you look at her sets me on fire. Tum mujhe aise kyu nahi dekhte? I love you Agastya and I know you love me too.", Says Rumi.

"Karta tha.. ab nahi.. kitni baar samjhao tumhe? I am not interested in you anymore.", Yells Agastya.

"Zor zor se bolne se jhoot sach main nahi badal jaayega Agastya. Tum mere liye jaan dene tak chale gaye the kyuki main tumhare liye jaan se bhi jyada important hoon. Aur jaan se bhi important jo hote hai, unpar pyaar zindagi main kaise kam ho sakta hai?", Rumi asks.

"Tum apne baare mein socho Rumi. Haan kabhi main jaan dene chala tha kyuki I wasn't in my senses. Par tumne kya kiya mere saath? Mere liye kya kiya? You are just a self obsessed lady jiska sirf khudh ki satisfaction ke liye haasil karna hai jo uska nahi hai.", Agastya says.

"Jaanna chahte ho maine tumhaare liye kya kiya? I divorced Ishaan even though he pleaded me to stay together kyuki I love you. I aborted his child in my womb before coming here, because I love you", says Rumi.

"What? Tumne apne bachche ka khoon kar diya? And you are making me responsible for it? You are a toxic woman who doesn't deserve anyone. I feel like throwing up imagining that I liked you earlier. I don't know what forces saved me from being with you but I must be very thankful towards it.", He said feeling disgusted.

"No Agastya, don't say such words, I need you.", She says hugging him.

He pushes her away.

"Stay away from me Rumi", he warns angrily showing his index finger. He turns to leave when Rumi hugs him again from behind. That's when Sweety grabs her fistful of her hair from behind and pulls her back by twisting and rolling it into her hands. Rumi leaves Agastya and holds her hair to escape her grip while she shrieks in pain.

"You witch! Bloody manipulator! Usne ek baar bola toh samajh mein nahi aata tumhe?", Sweety yells with raged tone.

Agastya turns around and looks at Sweety pulling Rumi's hair.

"Sweety, leave her.", Says Agastya.

"I won't. Apna bacha gira kar kehti hai uske pait mein tumhara bachcha hai. You should be ashamed of calling yourself a woman.", Sweety says clenching her jaws and pulling her hair with more force while Rumi still shrieked in pain.

"Sweety, maine kaha choddo usse", Agastya yells.

Sweety glares at Agastya and loosens her grip on her hair. Rumi runs and hides behind Agastya terrified.