Episode 10: A Visit To Hair Salon

Check if you've read the previous update.
_______________________

Episode 10:
A Visit To Hair Salon

Scene: Edison hotel room

The room service staff opens the door of the room. He wishes her good stay and leaves. She closes the door and dumps the backpack on the floor and collapses on the floor leaning against the door. She cried pressing her knees onto her chest on being hurt again and cursed herself for giving the right to someone to hurt her.

No matter how far she was from her father but she still loved him. However even with all the love she had for him, she didn't wanted to take any favour from him because he was married to Surveen, who she can never tolerate close to her. This was the reason she stayed far from him, alone for so many years. He came to wish her on her birthday's and Diwali. She felt guilty and hurt for staying away from him hence she would talk harsh to him and thus end up getting slapped or scolded by him. That was her way of reducing her guilt.

Sweety's POV

My father's mere visit on my birthday and Diwali brings the feel of guilt in me, how could I ever take a favour from him? I thought Agastya was different than others but hearing him say that he wanted me in his play to ensure dad remains the producer makes me feel used. Above all, hearing that my father refused from being the producer was even more hurting. He really doesn't trust me that I can perform. Perhaps he fears that history might repeat.

She pulls out her phone from her pocket and dials the number.

"Hello..

I want to meet you..

Edison hotel, room number 415...

How long will you take?..

Fine, I'll wait", she hangs up the call.

She keeps the phone on the floor and strokes her hair backwards to straighten it and then wipes her partially dried tears. She picks up her bag and places on the bed. She starts pulling out all the clothes she had stuffs searching for a cigarette but she couldn't find one. She tosses the empty bag on the bed in frustration.

She looked at the two pillows on the bed and it reminds her how she didn't needed any from past one month as she would lie on Agastya's arm. She picks up the pillows and throws away on the floor furiously.

She pushes her phone into her pocket and goes out locking the room behind. She walks to the nearby store to buy a cigarette packet.
.
.
.
Sweety was sitting in her room staring aimlessly outside the window when she hears a knock on the door. She gets up and opens it.

"Kaisi ho?", Asks Balbir.

"I am fine", says Sweety with a cold face.

He looks at the messy room with all the clothes lying on the bed and pillows on the floor.

"Yaha kya kar rahi ho?", He asks.

"That's not important. I called you to discuss something.", She says.

She stuffs some clothes into her bag and makes some space for herself to sit while Balbir occupies the lone chair.

"Bolo..", he says.

"I know aapko mere dubaara theatre mein perform karne ke faisle se problem hai isiliye aapne Agastya.. I mean Broadway Theatre ka contract cancel kar diya. But I have an offer for you. You will continue to finance the play and I will back off from the lead role. Let your wife only take up the lead role. Waise bhi usko harr cheez cheen ne ki aadat hai, toh ek baar phir sahi.", She says.