Episode 15: Aagyakari Beti

Check if you've read the previous update.
___________________________

Episode 15:
Aagyakari Beti

Scene: Broadway Theatre Auditorium

The background dancers danced while Sweety kept staring at Agastya. The lights go off, the dancers split and move away making way for Sweety to appear infront and two spotlight now shone on her.

The background music of conch shell played loudly marking the beginning of her fight.

Her Maroon attire which she wore looked like dhoti shaped pants, it had long veil like pallu in it, her eye makeup was dark smokey, her lips had a dark maroon shade of lipstick, her hair was left open and the one which stood out was the big red bindi on her forehead. Her fierce eyes gave the feel of Goddess Durga standing infront.

Everyone in the audience was silent and stunned as they had their eyes glued only on her. They literally had goosebumps looking at her fiercest avatar.

The music played.

She danced on steps which depicted her breaking all the shackles and ready to fight for herself.

She looked at the audience in their eyes as if she was piercing them in their heart reminding them of their betrayals. Seated among the audience was Surveen with Sweety's ex boyfriend, who she had gotten to remind her of the past, expecting her to fall weak but looking at him made Sweety's face look much more feisty. He gulped his saliva in fear of having unleashed of his demonic side to his own self.

The focus lights fade and now appeared a courtroom like setup with two witness box and a judge. She goes and occupies a witness box and the other is occupied by the young man who had betrayed her.

"Aparajita, kya jurm hai inka?", The judge asks.

"Mera dil todhne ka aur mujhe pyaar mein dhokha dene ka.", Speaks Aparajita (Sweety)

"Kya usne tumse dhokhe se jaidaat aur paise liye?", Judge asks.

"Nahi. Par usse bhi badi cheez loota hai isne. Mera dil bahut keemti hai jo isne bahut bedardi se apne pairon tale khuchla hai. Mujhse pyaar karne ka dawa karke ye kisi aur ladki ke saat sambadh rakhta hai", says Aparajita.

"Adultery case file karne ke liye kya tum dono pati-patni ho?", The judge asks.

"Nahi, meri isse shaadi nahi huyi", Aparajita speaks

"Toh iss jurm ke liye court koi karawaayi nahi kar sakta. Kanoon ke nazar mein yeh jurm nahi hai", the judge speaks.

"Kyu nahi hai? Agar dil ke tootne se koi apni jaan de sakta hai toh dil todne wale ko kyu nahi koi saza di jaati? Kyu nahi usko uss shaksh ka khooni maana jata? Kyu usse ye adhikaar diya jaata hai ki woh aur kayi anginat logon ka dil todhe? Kyu adultery ko sirf marital status ke basis pe hi crime maana jaata hai?", Aparajita questions.

"Harr sawaal ka jawaab toh nahi hai mere paas par main itna zaroor kehna chahunga ki kanoon ke nazaro mein shaadi ek contract hai jismein ye implied aur agreed hota hai ki yeh dono parties ek dusre ke prathi loyal rahenge.", The judge states.

"Tab toh harr pyaar karne walon ko pyaar karne se pehle contract banana chahiye. Haina?", Aparajita asks.

The judge puts his head down.