Episode 12: Zindagi Jhandva

Episode 12:
Zindagi Jhandva

Scene: Broadway Theatre

Rumi, who was observing Agastya and Sweety from far, now moves close to them.

"Hey Agastya, won't you introduce me to your new lead performer?", Rumi says while placing her hand on his shoulder.

Agastya stares at Rumi and nods to her. On the other hand, Sweety shows no effect of her presence. Agastya moves a bit towards Sweety to let Rumi's hand fall off his shoulder.

"Sure Rumi. She is Sweety, my lead actress and Sweety, she is Rumi, my former colleague.", Agastya introduces. Rumi shakes hand with Sweety.

"Sirf colleague Agastya?", Rumi questions.

"Hmm.. haan former lead performer in my team", he says.

"And?", Rumi probes

"And a friend.", Says Agastya glaring at Rumi.

"Come on Agastya, you can do better than this. We were not just friends!", Says Rumi.

Agastya feels annoyed of Rumi.

"Ex-Girlfriend thi! Nice to meet you Rumi. Par tum mujhe ye sab details batana kyu chahti ho? As if ex hona koi badi achievement hai. Please don't mind but jo bhi hai, I have absolutely no interest in your past equations.", Says Sweety with a straight face. Rumi's eyes and mouth were open agape with shock. Agastya too was surprised.

"Excuse me Sweety." Rishab calls Sweety and she goes to him.

"Rumi, I want to talk to you. Come with me.", Agastya drags her to the backstage.

"Huh!! Sweety!! Waise Agastya yeh naam ladki ka kam kisi b****, I mean kutti ka jyada lagta hai. Haina?", Says Rumi.

He holds her arm, slams her back to the wall making her face himself.

"Nahi! Rumi, you are going overboard now.", Agastya glares at Rumi.

"F***!! Maine kya kiya Agastya? Inta kyu badhak rahe ho? Is she your girlfriend?", Asks Rumi.

"Why does it concern you? Friend ke naate aayi ho, toh behave like one.", Agastya said sternly.

"Chill Agastya, relax. I was just joking yaar.", Rumi smiles.

"I don't laugh at such jokes. I need to go, I have some work.", Excuses Agastya and goes away.

Rumi's POV:
Agastya's still loves me. He didn't accept about any relationship with her. May be he just wants to make me feel jealous. Jo mere liye jaan dene chala tha woh, mujhe aise hi kaise bhul sakta hai? Aur main usse bhulne bhi nahi dungi.

Agastya searches for Sweety but she wasn't there in the auditorium.

"Rishab, where is Sweety?", Agastya asks

"Woh backstage costume try karne gayi hai for final alterations.", Rishab tells.

Agastya goes towards the trial rooms at the backstage since he knew Rumi was also there earlier. Sweety was inside the changing room, so Rumi was waiting for her to come out. On seeing Agastya approaching, she hides herself in another changing room just beside Sweety's room.

"Sweety... Sweety...", Calls Agastya

"I am here Agastya, in the corner changing room", answers Sweety loudly.

"Open the door", he says by standing near the door. Rumi narrows her eyebrows as she peeps at him through the little gap. Sweety opens the door. She was dressed in a red gown.