Episode 4: Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein

Episode 4:
Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein

Scene begins : Agastya is standing in his cabin while Sweety left.

Farah who was waiting outside, walks inside the cabin. She looks at Agastya standing like a lightening struck statue.

"Agastya.. What is happening? You just met her in the morning. Galat jagah apne emotions invest karne ka consequences tumse achcha kaun janta hai. You've gone through a lot before coming here. Do I need to remind you?", She says.

"Hmm.. Yes, I met her in the morning but it feels like I know her since ages. You know I was trying to read her since morning. She was just like a puzzle to me which I wanted to solve. Until few minutes back, until I took off those glasses and until I looked into her eyes.

Maine uske aankhon ke zariye uske andar tak jhaank liya in kuch seconds mein. I saw the same pain in her eyes which I went through. I could feel her pain with same intensity. Though I've healed myself, she is yet to be healed. She is broken.", Said Agastya.

"Agastya, I don't know what's right and what's wrong but usko heal karne ke chakkar mein kahi tum phir se pain na le lena. I just want you to be happy buddy.", She says.

He hugs her.

"Do you think she will come back Farah?", He asks.

"I don't know Agastya. (She pats his shoulders) Ab auditorium chalo.. jo tumne do logon ko shortlist kiya hai unki aage ki screening bhi toh karni hai.", Farah Says.

"Hmmm.. Chalo", Agastya says.

Agastya goes to the auditorium. Surveen looks at him and feels happy to find him alone.

"Okay, Naina. Shall we start with you first?",  Agastya asks.

Naina nods nervously and looks at Surveen.

Flashback:

"Are you ready for the 2nd round Surveen?", Rishab asks.

"As ready as ever", Surveen says.

"And you Naina? Are you ready?", Rishab asks.

Surveen had no idea that Agastya had shortlisted another girl as well. She turns around and looks at the girl sitting in corner, who smilingly replies yes to Rishab.

"Excellent! Agastya will be here shortly", Rishab says

Rishab gets a call and he goes outside to attend it. Surveen approaches Naina.

"Hi Naina", she says.

"Hi Surveen, maine aapko perform karte dekha. You were good.", Naina appreciates.

"Good? I am the best! I have been in theatre industry since 5 years now. Experience you see. Waise what's your experience?", Surveen asks.

"Maine India mein college ke functions mein bahut saare dramon mein participate kiya hai. New York kaam ke liye aayi thi par naukri chali gayi. Tab maine inka ad dekha aur socha pait bharne ke liye yahi try kar loon.", Naina spoke smilingly.

"Are you serious? Bina kisi professional course, passion aur experience ke tum time pass karne yaha aa gayi? Mujhe dekho, I am a professional with experience aur acting and theatre is my passion. Tumhaari tarah koi middle class sadak chap nahi hoon. Tumne apni shakal, puraane gande smelly kapde  aur yeh cheap sandal dekhe hai? Tum ab mujhse compete karoge? Isse achcha dusra kaam doondh leti.", Surveen says.

Naina felt belittled and humiliated. The smile on her face disappeared and the little confidence she had was destroyed. Surveen smirked.

Flashback ends.