Desperate- (EX x Grian - Fluff)

This is actually base off of a oneshot by someone who pulled their story down. It is just in a different POV. Basic information though is that Grian is dating Evil X (Xenon) is secret and they are both watchers.

Based on a oneshot called Spys by @kidcalledadam

Grian POV-

I place the last of my redstone on my storage system. I wipe my stains on my hoodie, making the red of the sweater darker with the redstone. Stepping back, I admire the mega contraptions, nodding in satisfaction. I'm tired from the work but excited to have it done because I can go see Xenon! I strap my elytra to my back and fly out of my build. I would prefer to use my wings, but I'll have to wait until I'm at Xenon's base because you never know when someone is watching!

I soar over the jungle, waving at Scar as he sits on Larry and I watch him pull out his communicator, probably to text Cub. Once over the ocean, I angle myself to follow the shore. Just as I reach the exit of bay the Hermit's call home I do a quick loop to ensure no one is around then rocket myself away from the bay. The expanse of ocean in front of me distracts the eyes easily as light sparkles off of the waves and schools of fish dart away from packs of dolphins. I dip down towards the water and dip a hand in just as I glide over a coral reef. The cool water splashing up and soaking my red sweater.

As I pull up on a heat current I notice some greyish particles out of the corner of my eye but I shrug it off as one of those little floaties you get in your eyes. I blink once to remove the floaty and I finally see my destination appear in the far reaches of my sight. The small hill sits on the edge of the ocean and you wouldn't know there was a cave if you didn't know where to look. I speed up, using more rockets that truly necessary and land in a soft roll in the soft grass beside the cave entrance. Doing one last scan of the sky, I scurry into the dark tunnel.

I turn the corners expertly and I'm soon greeted by the warm glow of torch light. I rush into the light, quickly blasting an approaching creep with my magic. I knock lightly on the wooden door that made up the entrance to Xenon's home and he immediately opens it.

"Hello Grian," Xenon's grin could easily outshine the torches and I quickly wrap my arms around him, burying my head into his chest, enjoying his scent, "okay. Okay. What's got you so desperate for attention today?"

I shrug and release him to begin trying to unclasp my elytra. He shuts the door, glancing, once, out the window he had in the stone wall, then walked behind me to help my fumbling hands. His hands were sure and he expertly unclasped the straps, grabbing the fake wings to toss them to the side. I release my wings from my back and I lean back into him as he surrounds me with his red tinted wings.

A soft sensation on my wings makes me tense, but I soon realize his just Xenon running his fingers through the feathers of my wings. He moves his hands to follow the bone of the wing and traces back up them to rest on my shoulders. Xenon begins lightly kissing my skin just below my ear, his hands sliding to rest gently on my hips. I turn to face him, throwing my arms around his neck. He leans into me, looking for a kiss, but I walk backwards. He follows until I'm sitting on the couch. Xenon quickly sits down on top of me, wrapping his legs around me.

I stretch my wings out to rest on the couch as Xenon lets his fall behind him, the feathers gently pooling on my legs. He moves his hands to prune through a couple misplaced feathers and I hum at the touch. He gives me a glance through raise eyebrows, "I see why you hugged me so fast. It looks like someone needs some attention."

I just groan in annoyance and I lightly wrap my arms around hips and he leans in to kiss me. My wings relaxed into the couch, the feather crumpling against the couch fabric. We made out softly for mere moments before we were making out messily. As I gasp for air, he pulled back grinning back at me as I smiled. He leans back in; we were just desperate for the taste of each other. His hands worked their way through the feathers on my wings causing me to hum in satisfaction. I ran my hands up his back until they rested at the bottom of his shoulder blades. I rubbed soft circles into the muscle connecting his wings to his back, forcing him to shudder in pleasure. No matter how rough we got with each other, we always ensured to take the utmost care to protect and love each other's wings.

He pulls away suddenly, saliva running down his chin as I moved one of my hands to wipe the spit from the corners of my mouth. "I think I heard someone."

"Don't be daft. There's no one here." I breathlessly murmur. I then wrap my wings around us both and grab his chin to bring him back to me. We kissed for a few moments before I carefully push him away, my chest heaving. Xenon brings his hands to my chest before gently lying his head over my heart. He hums in contentment as we lay there together.

I begin to feel myself fall asleep so I carefully remove my wings from Xenon and he looks up at me then shifts so I can stand up. He stands behind me, repositioning some of my misplaced feathers before I retract them. I walk back toward the door, "Sorry X. I should probably get going. Staying over again so soon might cause suspicion." I turn to bid he farewell and he lightly kisses my forehead.

"Fly safe."

I nod and slip into my elytra, buckling it up as I walked out of the cave. I take off towards my base.