So Much - (Fluff and Angst - Architech boys)

TW- blood and mild torture cause I can't stop myself

Iskall POV-

"Are you all ready for MOVIE NIGHT!" Grian shoots into my IBBB from above as I nearly jump out of my skin and I hear Mumbo make an audible yelp. Grian spirals dizzyingly down the trunk of my omega tree (of doom) before pulling up at the last second to land lightly on his feet. I can't help but admire his skills with the elytra, it was almost like he had been flying for his whole life.

"Oh, come on guys! Don't look so shook. We haven't even started the movie," Grian is smirking as he lifts up the movie he is holding in his hand. I grin in delight as Mumbo visibly starts to shake.

"Seriously? I hate horror movies."

Grian glances at Mumbo and back to me, "Well, I've never seen it. I borrowed it from Cub."

This is going to be good. Grian is terrible with horror movies and well, Mumbo is Mumbo. I don't find horror movies all that exciting but it gives me an excuse to cuddle up to my two Architech partners when they freak out. I move away from Mumbo and Grian as they bicker about the movie and begin setting up the screen and projector.

Finally getting fed up by the redstoner and builder I turn to them, placing my hands on my hips, "Cut it out guys. We'll watch it. Mumbo can you go grab the popcorn," I gesture him towards a table I had placed some snacks on. As he scurried away, I took the DVD from Grian and the home screen plays.

I turn around to see Mumbo walking back towards us and Grian, um, Grian is literally in just his boxers and a tight white tee-shirt. I feel my face heat up slightly at his toned body and he catches me looking. He grins excitedly and pulls out his Guinea Pig Onesie out of his inventory and slips into it. "How do I look Iskall?" Grian says sticking his tongue out after. I can only laugh and watch as he grabs the popcorn from Mumbo, who is also flush.

Grian flops onto the couch I had laid out, "are you two coming?"

-Time Skip-

I'm sitting watching the credits roll up the screen. Mumbo had buried his head in my shoulder about half way through and never moved. I had my arm around his back, gently rubbing his far arm enjoying the closeness. Grian had, within about 10 minutes, turned away from the screen crying. When I'd suggested we turn off the show, he was adamant we not ruin movie night. Within 20 minutes Grian had tucked himself into my lap, his forehead lying on my leg as he whimpered towards the couch.

Now, at the end of the movie, he was fully passed out on the couch, breathing softly into my stomach area. It was a strange position to see him as he was so controlling. He looked so, wounded. I left him there, carefully running my free hand through his hair as I shove Mumbo off my other arm. When he hesitated, I turn my face to him, "Mumbo dude, the movies over and my arm's going numb."

He sighs, and sits back on the cushion he had originally claimed before joining me on my seat. He picks up the bowl of popcorn he had discarded early and begins munching on it, his eye slowly glazing over from exhaustion. I slip my communicator form my pocket and glance at the time: 1am.

"Iskall?"

I glance back towards the moustached hermit as I rest the hand I was petting Grian with on Grian's shoulder.

"I really need to tell you something." Mumbo's speech was slightly slurred from sleep and I could tell her was approaching the loopy stage of the night.

"Go on," I prompt quietly.

"I just feel so safe around you and I wanted to tell you that I love you." My stomach did a flip at Mumbo's words, nerves shooting through my body. But the next thing he says shook me to the core, "but I love Grian just as much. Iskall what am I supposed to do?"