He's the Enemy - (Angst and Fluff - Scar x Xisuma)

AN- I love them so just take it okay?

TW- blood. Lots of blood. I'm always writing blood

Xisuma's POV-

He tastes so good, almost like he was just eating cake. Which he probably was based off the number of times I'd seen him walk into the infirmary with it. He pulls away, as I gasp for air from shock. He begins apologising for forcing a kiss on me, but I just want more. One taste and I'm addicted. If I had the strength to stand up, I would have probably pinned him against the wall, taking control, but all I can do it grasp his arm, pulling him back weakly. I place a hand under his jaw and carefully pull him back to me. He closes the distance.

I shouldn't be doing this...

My hands make their way into his hair as he tugs at my lower lip.

Why do I feel this way...

His tongue is exploring my mouth and I give him all the dominance he wants.

He's the enemy...

He's on top of me now, careful of my injuries but straddling me nonetheless.

I couldn't truly like him...

He pulls away, gasping and leans in against my collar bone to kiss there and begins working up my neck.

How'd I let this happen...

-Previously-

Sweat drips down my face as I roll under another arrow. The pillager huffs in annoyance and I quickly decapitate it, their head thudding on the ground in a pool of dark red blood. I don't have time to breathe before I am spinning away from a swinging axe. I parry the next attack as I back away. I run into a wall and jump over a low swipe. Still gripping my sword in my main hand, I slip a danger from my sleeve and jab it up into the Illager's soft stomach. I yank it out, blood covering my hand and my dagger. The Illager's body collapses in front of me as I see a pillager fire his crossbow.

I don't get a chance to react before it rips through my side. I groan and clutch the quickly bleeding wound. I throw my dagger and it imbeds itself in the pillager's chest and I quickly rip some fabric from my outfit and wrap it around my side, appreciating the fact that the arrow was not suck inside me. I stagger slightly and begin to use my sword as a cane as I move into a hallway.

Limping, I remind myself why I'm here. Kill the convex hybrids. The Minecraft admins were not impressed when they learned that my server harboured these unholy creatures and I had promised to rid them personally, whether I came back or not. I knew there was two of them here at this Woodland Mansion so that's where I started to look. I was determined to finish the job.

Even so, my injury had dulled my senses because I barely noticed the large convex character at the other of the hall I was walking down. I knew he went by the name of Cub and was the more ruthless and insane of the two convex. His crooked smile was forced as he raised a hand and pointed at me. Suddenly dozens of the smaller vex flooded through the floors and walls. I heard crossbows being drawn and magic spells being chanted. I grasp my sword as I glance behind me where a large group of evokers, illagers, and pillagers blocked my escape route. I front of me was the hoard of vex.

Everything happened at once. Adrenaline flooded my body as I reached fight or flight response. I parry away the first iron sword of a vex, causing it to slide into the side of another nearby vex. An arrow hit me in the leg as I feel the muscle tear and blood drip down my ankle. I stab through another attacking vex, impaling a illager at the same time. I duck under a blast of magic but a vex manages to cut through the bicep of my sword arm. I drop my diamond weapon in pain.