1

I licked my lips and groaned in pain. Bloodclaatt! How me head a hurt me so?

I could hardly open my eyes and my eyelids felt like they're carrying the weight of a hundred warriors who just lost their comrades in battle. My throat was itchy and dry, and even with my best efforts, I was unable to produce enough saliva in my mouth to help with the dryness in my throat.

When my eyelids finally developed enough strength to fully open, I quickly shut them due to the brightness of the surroundings. Everything was so bright making my head feel like it would explode. I began to lift my hand to hold my head but I felt restraints.

Weh the fuck a gwan?

Through foggy vision I stared down at the cuffs around my hand.  They were tight, threatening to tear my skin and expose its flesh to the bacteria in this filthy room. Although the room was dead still, the smell of the dried blood that was dispersed on the concrete floor was yelling for attention. Attention I didn't want to give.

Weh the fuck me a do in yah?

I never thought I'd be one to sit in this chair, ever. So how the fuck me end up inna it?

My eyes found something else. Those eyes. The only difference was that instead of the warmth I've become accustomed to, I was met with cold, angry ones. My heart began pounding frantically against my chest in an attempt to flee and leave me to fight alone.

"Babe what's going on?" I asked, cringing at the sound of my voice.

"You tell me. Tell me why me nuh fi Murda yo bloodclaat?"

Let me tell you guys from the very beginning of a.....love story? No fuck that. I don't even know what the fuck this is. Would the guy you love torture you? Or it different when you deh with a criminal? A don at that?

****************************************************************************

Just wanted to let you guys know that this is my very first book. I am not a professional writer.....I can't even spell most of the time.

I really hope you enjoy this book as much as I will writing it.  Remember to vote, share and comment
****************************************************************************