4

It's been two days since the club opening. Yesterday I slept the entire day. Must the pill them weh me did take for the headache. Turns out I was more than just tipsy.

Must more than fucking tipsy if you run go kiss man you just meet.

Alcohol enuh.

So embarrassing. Hope me nuh see him again.

Oh really?

And to make matters worse. I can't find my phone. The last time I had it, me did a call ontime and tony make it drop. Hopefully the security find it or something.

Normally when you lose them things there out yah, you nah get that back.  I'm still going to check though.

Weh me fi get money buy new phone?

All mommy must a call it down yah now. She nuh hear from me from day before yesterday she must a mad.  All big bro. No sah me have fi go try get in touch with them.

Same time I heard somebody beating down the gate.

"Chin!! Chin!!! You in deh?"

Then nuh god sent this.

"Owe!! Thank god you come" I pulled the gate quickly so Pinky could come in.

"Lend me your phone." Is the first thing I said to her.

"Me nuh like your style enuh! You lef the party and me not even know if you did alright. What if something did happen? You lucky Ackeem did find you. If him never tell we say you good, we wouldn't know" she scowled at me and slammed her phone in my hand.

A hope that's all him tell unuh.

"Me lost me phone girl that's why me never get fi text you" I responded while texting my brother Gavin that I'm okay but I lost my phone and to let mommy know.

"Chin nuh do them things there man. Anything coulda happen last night. "

No man a wah so?

"I understand pinky. But I really just had to get out of there"

"A weh yah go?" She asked. Finally taking in my appearance.

"Up a the club. Want see if the security find me phone or something."

"Come make me drop you"

"Yah go carry me pon yo back" I laughed.

"Nope" she said and showed me a key in her hand.

"You get car!"

"Babe say me must gwan get me practice." She said and I followed her to the car. Ensuring I locked the gate.

"Him nuh fraid you mash up this. Wah this? Bmw? So a it yah go drive go work?"

She laughed.

Pinky POV

Me did a worry bout chin enuh. Thank god she's alright. Although Ackeem say him drop her home me still did a worry because me nuh know him intentions. It's not that I don't believe him but I had to check for myself. Ackeem nuh normally offer fi take nobody nowhere.

It's kind of suspicious.

Ackeem is dangerous and me nuh too want Chin mix up with him.

Me done put her in a danger last night. Worst war did a gwan. Them get a man head in a box yesterday with bow tie pon the top. Rip Ratty, never too know you but yo did nice to me.

I know Ackeem wont stop until he kills whosoever did this.

I looked over at Cheyann, staring out the window and talking on my phone with her mom. Suppose something did happen to the lady pickney.