7

Currently having an emergency so there won't be another update for now. This is just a brief chapter from Ackeem's point of view.

****************************

Ackeem's POV

1:45am

Night.

That a one thing me love, darkness and silence, similar to me but a nuh that still. Me get time fi think. Time to clear my head.

I inhaled my spliff and looked back at Cheyann. Naked in bed with the sheet barley covering her ass. Bloodclattt me woulda fuck har, right now. Nuh too want wake her still.

I inhaled again.

Or I should wake her?

She's a fucking rose...beauty that's out of this world but oblivious to the darkness around it weh ready fi damage it...like me.

A rose weh a go get trampled on if she nuh toughen the fuck up.

Especially in my world.

I'm no good for her. I know that. She fi get a nice yute that's capable of loving her, but a nuh everything you want, yo get. Life fucked up, me fuck up but right now she nah go nowhere.

Fi multiple reasons.

Adding her pussy to the list.

Still a pree har though. Nuh seem like she know anything. Her bestfriend really nuh tell her bout we? Or she's pretending.

Her phone came out clean.

Nothing to use at my advantage or put us at an disadvantage. A really just a innocent girl? Fuck that. Only baby innocent, everybody blooclaatt evil.

She cool still. But can't be too careful. Even a rose can me be used as poison. And me nuh put nothing pass nuh bloodclatt smaddy.

Too much fucking enemies.

I instinctively rest my hand on my gun when I heard a sound. I glanced behind me and saw Cheyann wrapping her body in a robe and walking towards me.

"Babe?" She called out softly in the darkness

"Mmm" I answered. Babe? First she a call me that. First me a answer to that from any gyal. Sound better than Ackeem when she say it stills.

The fuck wrong with me? Spliff yah tampered with?

A you make it dwg.

"You can't sleep?" Her curious eyes caught mine.

Yea enuh. Just waiting on a call fi know if some man dead. Ratty cyaa go down without revenge, the man must rest in peace and me know him a turn in a him fucking grave until me put the man them weh kill him down there to.

That's the whole point of coming to Ochi, so police wouldn't suspect me. Right now Detective Marriot has a case against me, deh man there don't fucking rest and me can't buy him out like the rest of Jamaica corrupt police.

Can't kill him either.

Yet.

But me need him off a me back.

"Come here" I lowered her down on my lap. With her legs straddling me and her body turned towards me, I couldn't help but look down at her breast. Fucking perfect.

"Are you okay?"

Wonder how much man she eva fuck?

"Ackeem?"

"Yea?" I answered.

"You good?"

"Yea b" I answered and threw my spliff over the balcony. Me know she nuh too like it. Just like me mada, and I respect it.

"Why you up?" I asked her. Me know fi a fact say she tired, after me done tear u-

"I saw you outside" She sleepily said.

Oh. I pushed my hand under her robe and held her ass. My size.

She leaned her head against my chest and wrapped her arms around me. A nuh the first time she a do deh thing yah, and it still weird. But she smell and feel good yo fuck. That's a benefit of having her this close, that's why me tolerate it.

"Why you always tense up when I hug you?" She asked.

"Just nuh use to that b" nuff people try but me always dodge it or give them a look. So how the fuck me start take hug from she...

you know why.

She started pulling away but I held her in place. As I said, she feel and smell good, and like my weed it a calms my nerves.

A nuh nothing more than that.

Hope the man them follow me instructions. Javvy deh there still, him a real killa and the yute smart. Nuh want nothing come back pon the team.

Same time my phone started ringing. It's an unknown number. I held it to my ears and answered, remaining silent.

"Hell- oh wrong number" the female voiced said and I knew the job was completed. Have to be careful over the phone. So we use we codes.

I cast my gaze down towards Cheyann. She's asleep. I moved her hair back so it wouldn't cover her face.

I sighed.

Don't want let my darkness consume you enuh muma but me selfish. Hope you understand one day.

I lifted her and walked towards the bed.

**************************************