8

The weekend was great. Not gonna lie. It's exactly what I needed to relieve some stress. I think it's the same for Ackeem too, after spending the day at the beach together yesterday, you could just feel the difference. He's less tense.

I checked my phone while packing. 2 missed calls from mom and 6 missed calls from an unsaved number I recognized as Tony's. Figet fi take me phone off of silent. Me nuh know who gave him my number and why him a call down me phone like me owe him something.

Him nuh see say me nah answer and fi stop call me. I hissed my teeth and zipped my bag.

I took my phone off silent and decided to call my mom.

"Mi one daughta. You just dash me weh so from you find man. You think you big?" Is the first thing she's asked, glaring at me playfully.

"Why your nosey neighbor them nuh stop watch me?" I laughed

Must them tell her because I surely didn't.

"Me happy say them a watch you. Any little thing happen them will see and tell me" She placed her phone on the counter and went back to cooking. "So you find new man and nuh tell yo mada" she looked over at me.

"Did a try tell you but you run me off the phone weh day and tell me say yah go shopping."

She laughed "yah your own big woman enuh lady. But make sure is a man weh can help you in life."

"Yes mommy." I agreed. Tony never help me with shit and me did love him off like cook food. Thinking about it...after being with him for so long, me shoulda never jump in a nothing with Ackeem. Are we moving too fast? He's not even my type...him move secretive more while. Plus what Pinky said was still lingering in my mind.

Suppose him cheat on me too.

"A weh you deh?" She asked, taking up her phone and assessing my background. If nuff was a person. "Talk fast cause me late fi work"

"One hotel"

"Weh you nah say!" She raised her eyebrows and burst out laughing. "Listen. Be careful and be safe. Call me later, me want know everything bout this boy. Love yuh" she said in a serious tone.

Everything? Not even me know everything. Yet.

"Ok later. Love you" I said the same time as Ackeem entered the room.

"Yo finally wake" he closed the door. Looked at me and down at the phone in my hand. "Who that?" He asked using his chin to point at the phone in my hand.

"My mom" I answered, threw the phone on bed and clasped the anklet around my ankle.

He didn't respond.

"Ready?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Yea" I grabbed my purse and my phone.

We decided to get breakfast before heading back to Kingston. The journey wasn't long, especially because babe don't play with the road. Babe...I like saying that. But me just couldn't leave without breakfast, them food taste good.

Plus its all inclusive.

We walked in silence to the elevator. I pressed for ground floor then I felt his arms around my waist. He pulled me towards him kissing me on the lips gently.

I kissed him back. He pushed me against the wall. Hope it nuh mess up me dress. His hand explored my body until it made its way under my dress and taking the gift in his hands, caressing it. Holding it like he owns it.

I could feel the heat down there, and from every kiss he made from my neck down to my breast.

His tongue glided down to my nipple, teasingly biting it. I felt them hardened and I moaned. Two more floors and we'd have to stop. Oh how I wish the elevator would just stuck with we in it right now. I lifted my leg and pulled him closer to me.