6

⚠️ Mature Content Ahead ⚠️

****************************

"Can I get your name sir..?" She asked, looking up at Ackeem, smiling flirtatiously.

"Reynolds" Ackeem said with his head down in his phone, scrolling. It's late and we were basically the only ones in the lobby except the two guys that entered after us, waiting in line.

Mmhm them probably gay.

"Here is the key to your room. Someone will be here shortly to assist you to same. If you need anything, anything at all, feel free to call and ask for Keisha" emphasizing on the 'anything', she placed the room card on the counter with her hands still lingering on it. Waiting for attention.

A flirt deh gyal yah really a flirt with me man? That's not even paying her any mind. I looked over at Ackeem and back at her.

If him so much as smile at her me juk out him eye. I glanced at him.

Betta.

I slowly placed my hand on the card ensuring my hand brushed hers. That she did want me man do enuh. Touch har stinking hand. She looked at me surprised, like she really just a see me.

I laughed, "Thank you Keisha. I'm sure if we're suppose to call, we wouldn't ask for you" I smiled through gritted teeth.

With har dry head. Like oil and them things there don't exist where she come from.

Watch dandruff.

"Easy muma." Ackeem smirked at me and placed his hand on my lower back, guiding me to a man in front of a bell cart.

The bell cart man stepped forward and took the bags from Ackeem. "Soon ready, just a wait pon the two yute them"

"Ah" Ackeem said and helped me up to sit while the guy placed our bags in the back.

I played with his fingers while leaning my head against his shoulders. He tenses up.

This man don't use to comfort or what.

"You need to relax babe" I said sleepily.

"Mmhm" he hummed in agreement.

In no time we got to our room. Standing outside, waiting for Ackeem to open the door, I began to take in my environment. It's so beautiful here and I loved the that we could see the water from up here.

I walked in the room behind ackeem. One bed...yea me expect it but now me just feel nervous. Like Virgin Mary nervous. We've never slept together before. Suppose him don't even like my body.

Stop overthink.

I sighed and walked towards the bed staring out the balcony at the amazing view as I remove my slipper.  Ackeem walked through every inch in the room like him lost him shadow before him come sit near me. He took out his gun and placed it on the bed side table.

A business man cheyann. Pinky's voice echoed in my head

"I'm going to bathe" I mumbled and got up. Searched through my bag for my bathroom stuff and head to the bathroom.

I came to a complete stop and gaped in disbelief at what I saw. The tub was filled with several rose petals that covered the water's surface, and there were numerous candlelights all around it that illuminated the room's dim interior. It was beautiful.

 It was beautiful