ch.1

Y/n POV:

i have just moved into my apartment, it was a nice and homely one, i still have to visit my girlfriend since we havent seen one another in a while.

although i was alone in this apartment, i liked it that way, my own personal space.
it had gold rose walls, and paintings everywhere.
dimly lit, bright lights give me a headace.

im currently unpacking my stuff, until i got a phone call, i checked the contact.

'Dad<3' i answered the phone after letting it ring for a minute.

"hey dad, whats up?" i asked.
"nothing just wanted to check up on you, how is it going so far?" he asked.

"uhm, its good so far, im unpacking right now" i said hanging up some clothes.
"ill let you go then, love you hun" he said through the phone.

we said our goodbye's and i continued to unpack, until late at night, i had alot, ok?

__

I have just finished unpacking, its 9:04 so i decided to just chill.

i got my laptop, putting on a film.
shortly after watching a few films, i got an e-mail.

it was my lesson plan.

"hm, English, science, PE, history, maths, and lastly Russian." i said outloud.

i chose russian since i have some russian heritage.
and it seemed like a fun language to learn.

i decided it was time for bed, since i do have lessons tomorrow.

i got up, and changed into some shorts and a shirt, i brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. setting my alarm for 7:00.

---

i woke up, checking the time, 6:32.

i goaned sitting up, i know i woudnt be able to get back to sleep. my nerves are all over the place.

i got up, stripping, and jumping in the shower.
i washed my hair and body nicely, taking my time, i got out, drying myself, and changing into some light blue jeans, a white shirt and cream blazer, i grabbed a scarf, it were a nice light cream colour to match my blazer, since it were cold.

i walked out the door since i never usually have breakfast, getting onto my motorbike
i started the engine, and began my journey.

i made it pretty early.
i parked in the student parking, and got out, i saw people staring but that only built my confidence.
i made it to my first lesson.

the lecturer introduced me as i took my seat.
"hey, im Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie" someone said.

i looked to see a fairly pretty woman sat beside me, she has long brown-ish hair, green eyes, that I know i could melt into.

"uhm, y/n" i said giving her a smile.

English went pretty slow, my teacher was called Mrs Conner, she had ginger hair, and was quite pretty i must say.

--

i made it to Lunch, sitting down, i saw Lizzie sit down infront of me.

we had a conversation, about different things.
sexualities, crushes, you know, the normal things.

"what lessons do you have now?" Liz asked.

"Maths, and Russian." i replied.

"russian?, Miss Johansson? shes one of the hottest teachers in the school, boys usually go there to gawk over her, good luck" she said giggling.

"i doubt that, anyway, what lessons do you have?" i asked.

"maths, then Spanish." she replied.

we talked for a while until we had to get to lessons.

me and liz had the same Maths class, which was great, it meant I didn't have to go alone.

our teacher was quite boring, his name was 'Mr McDonald.' we took our seats, and began taking notes as he spoke.
he was a quiet teacher and spoke very slowly.

we survived Maths, which is surprising.

time for russian, we made it to the language block, making small talk.

"anyway, see you at the end of the day" i said waving to her.

Lizzie did the same, as we both walked our seperate ways.

i knocked on the door, and entered. only a few students where here.
i looked at the front to see an amazing looking woman, blonde, that surrounded her face, and emerald eyes that really make the blonde hair pop out more, she had a bright smile, that lit up the room when you saw it, Lizzie was right, she is hot.

What no I can't think like that, she's my professor.

she has a white shirt and black slacks on that show off her figure.

"ah, you must be y/n" she said giving me a warm smile.

i returned the gesture and nodded.

"just sit wherever, we will start soon, im Miss Johansson." she said, getting back to work.

Miss?
How can a woman like her, not be married?

i sat, three rows back from the front, and got my laptop out of my bag.

i looked up to meet her green eyes pervading mine, i gave her a smile before setting up my laptop.

as students came flooding in, she stood up as the took their seats.
"right, lets get started" she said looking around.

--

the lecture was pretty boring, but i took notes, i did get distracted sometimes, but who woudnt with her teaching?
she asked me a few questions here and there, which i answered correctly.

I looked around seeing that it were mainly boys, but there were one or two girls.

The lecture ended and everyone packed away, including me.

"have a good day, remember there is a task i have assigned for you guys to do." Miss Johansson said smiling, everyone flood out the door as the lecture ran a bit late.

"y/n, may i talk to you" Miss Johansson said, i stopped walking out and made my way over to her.

"just wanted to say well done for today, you're Russian is good, how do you know so much?" she said moving toward me.

i cleared my throat and answered.

"i have some heritage that knew alot, they used to teach me, and i sometimes just try learn some by myself." i said smiling.

"okay thats good atleast i know someone is here to learn, well have a good day" she said walking behind her desk, and sitting down.

what does she mean by that?

i rushed out of the room, walking back to my apartment.

i stumbled with the keys before finally opening the door, due to the cold weather and my numb fingers.

i went to the kitchen setting down my blazer and scarf.

i made myself some mac n cheese, while binge watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s

--

after watching and eating, i got up. and washed my dish.

i headed to the bathroom, and took a nice warm shower.

"i should get a dog." i said to myself, stepping out of the shower, and drying myself, i changed into some fluffy pajama's
and headed to bed.

soon enough i drifted off, thinking about my professor, and obviously my girlfriend.

hope you liked the first chapter, and the new book!!! :D

ill try update on both story's alot, but i may not be able to due to some things irl.

hope you're all doing well! <3