ch.7

Y/n POV:
not spell checked. <3

i woke up, to my alarm beeping.
i groaned, dragging myself out of bed, to change.

i stood up, walking over to my wardrobe.
i chose some brown pants, a black shirt and a beige cardigain.
i tied my hair into a messy bun, walking to the bathroom.

i brushed my teeth, washing my face.
i grabbed my phone, books and other things, putting them into my tote bag.

i put some rings on before leaving my apartment, locking the door behind me.
i walked outside, getting onto my motorbike.
i drove to college, taking in the scenery around me.

i arrived at my destination, parking in the student parking.
i walked into school, walking to my first class.
as i got to the door.

i heared my name being called.
I turned around, seeing Lizzie.

"Oh hey!" I said.
I walked toward Her, she hugged me gently before talking
"Want to go to the local coffee shop, and catch up?" She asked, to which I nodded, since i didnt have to be there for 30 or so minutes

we walked to the coffee shop, in a comfortable silence.
we both ordered some coffee, liz got an ordinary coffee, i just got an iced coffee, since i didnt feel like warm coffee right now.

we took our seats, talking.
"so, how have you been?" she asked.
"well, um, me and my girlfriend recently just broke up, so not the best, what about you" i said, giving her a little smile.
"awh, hope you will be okay soon, you can always talk to me you know, im doing fine" she said, rubbing my hand, in a comforting way.

"so, found anyone of intrest yet?" she said, smirking.
"really liz? one person has caught my eye yes" i said.

Miss Johansson, the one who has caught my eye of course.
her personality, is amazing, shes so kind, cool, very strict, She is cool under pressure and doesn't let her ego get the best of her, smart, couragous tends to be curious, pragmatic, and confident. 
her looks..
her blonde hair, her emerald green eyes, the ones you could get lost in forever.
if she would let me i would, her figure, the same as a time glass, she looked as if god took his time sculpting her.
shes perfect in every way possible.

"y/n?" i heared lizzie say, waving her hand in my face.
"day dreaming about her, or him are we?" she said.

i felt the blood rush to my cheeks, as i hid my face.
"no, just got distracted" i said, looking back up.

"what about you, anyone caught your eye?" i asked, trying to get the subject away from me.
"nope." she said, sipping on her coffee.

me and lizzie talked for a while before i had to get going.
i packed everything up, walking over to the bin, throwing away my cup.

i walked out, waving at liz.

-

i had just finished my lessons, including Miss Johanssons, except she wasnt there today.
i decided on getting my bike, and go for a drive
i walked down the grey concrete paths, toward my aparment.
i am only going to get my bike, since i am going to do some driving around, finding some new places to visit soon.
maybe a nice beach, cafe, restuarant depends on what i find.

i walked back to my apartment, taking in the beautiful view around me along the way.
i made it back to my apartment, sitting on my motorbike.

i started the engine, putting on my headphones, putting on my playlist, putting my phone in my pocket.
i danced a little, whispering the lyrics.
i started driving around, looking for nice things to try out.

i drove around for a while, finding new things.
so far, i have found a bar, and park, nothing amazing.
i kept driving, i drove past a fancy restuarant.
it looked pretty expensive, i could possibly try that out.

i drove around, until i found a beach, it was the right time to go, since there was a sunset.
i parked my motorbike, stepping off.
turning off my music, putting my phone back in my pocket.

The cobalt blue waves, the nice golden sand.
the sunset was amazing, it was salmon-pink, burnt orange and a faint orchid colour, the daffodil yellow sun hidden by the grey clouds, that were soon to go away.

i walked down the sandy beach, admiring the view, until i saw a familiar person.
Professor Johansson.

i walked over, she hadnt seen me yet, so i took the chance to scare her.
i creeped up behind her.
i shouted down her ear, she jumped back.
"fuck y/n, dont scare me like that!" she yelled, facing me.
i laughed, sitting down.

"what are you doing here? and why werent you in class" i asked, standing back up.
making her standing up, dragging her along with me

"i had stuff to do, im here because its nice to get my mind of things, but where are you dragging me to?" she said.
i dragged her toward the ocean, stopping her to stand on the edge of the water.

i ran in the water, turning around, splashing her with water.
she gasped, glaring at me.

Scarlett POV:

I gasped as the cold water, soaked me.
i glared at y/n, running in the water.
i splashed her with the water.
dragging her into the ocean.

we both caught our breaths, splashing one another again.
her laugh was so cute and angelic, i could listen to it for hours. days even.
her wet hair, covering her face, her y/h/c (your hair colour) such a nice colour, and her y/e/c (your eye colour)
the eyes i could get lost in forever.
if she would let me.
and her figure, so.. perfect.

I really shouldn't think of my student in this way, but I couldn't help myself.

thats the right word to describe her. perfect, in every single way possible. (like you.)
Her hair, her eyes, lips, her face shape, all so perfectly matched, she was so pretty from head to toe, like she was sculpted by Aphrodite herself, she was so perfect, everything about her was.

"Professor Johansson?" i heared, knocking me out of my thoughts.
"oh, yeah?" i said, looking around for her.
she was stood at the edge of the water.
"need a ride home?" she asked.

"oh no im fine, i came here in my car" i said, walking out of the water.
we walked to the parking lot, talking, until she reached her.. motorbike.
she drives a motorbike.

Wow.

"nice motorbike" i said, making my way to my car
i sat down , my clothes sticking to the seat.

i groaned, turning on the engine.
i waved to y/n, looking for her, to realise she had already gone.

i drove back home, now in a great mood, its amazing how one person can change your mood that fast, isnt it?
you could be sad one minute, but once you see the one person you dearly want to see, your whole mood changes, just them being.. them, makes such an impact on your mood, and life.

Like when you're doing your favourite things, you go from either bored, sad or happy, so happier, more joyful, every sad and negative thought, and problem within your life disappears, like with her.
Everything that is bad within my life now just disappears, when I'm with her.

i got out of my car,  walking to my front door, i unlocked it, walking inside.
"mumm!" i heared rose say, running over to me.
"hey rose, what are you doing up, you should be in bed." i said, putting down my bag, car keys and coat.
"i was waiting for you to come home, why are you wet?" she asked, making my cheeks go a light pink, just thinking about her.
"no reason. come on, lets get you to bed." i said, picking her up.

i walked up the stairs to her room, tucking her in to bed.
i kissed her on her cheek, before walking out, turning off the light.
i walked to my room, changing out of my wet clothes, i brushed my hair, tying it into a bun.

i threw my wet clothes on the floor by my bed.
ill wash them tomorrow.
i got into bed, turning off my lights.

i drifted off due to how tired i was, thinking about her.