ch.32

Y/n POV:

I left the coffee shop shortly after Amy had left, and began walking back to the college car park.

I got into my car, and started the engine
I drove back to my apartment, and changed.

Me and Amy planned going out to a restaurant together. With one of her friends that I haven't met yet, Maya.

I changed into a nice dress, although it was cold, but I put on a coat.
I slipped on my shoes, and fed Milo.

I left my apartment, and got into my car, it was the quickest option.

I made my way in, being showed to my seat, I sat down and texted Amy to let her know I was here.

Shortly after I had gotten a drink, Amy walked in and sat opposite from me, telling me her friend was running late.

She ordered her drink and we began talking, catching up on some of the things happening in one another's lives, and so on.

Once she has been given her drink, we ordered.

"So, you and Miss Johansson, anything new?" She said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Me and her? No?" I said, looking at her, furrowing my eyebrows
"Well, considering how you stare at her every lecture you have with her. Something must be going on" she said

"I don't stare at her everytime. Only most of the time" I said laughing to myself
Once we had gotten our food and began eating, Maya showed up

"Sorry I'm so late, Hi y/n I'm Maya, nice to meet you" she said, shaking my hand.
"Nice to meet you too Maya" I replied

She sat down and ordered something little for herself.

We spoke back and forth and I got to know a few things about her.
She has a cat called Oscar, has 2 siblings. 2 brothers, who she described as 'annoying'.

Once we had finished up and payed. I drove both of them home. Maya first, then Amy.

Before dropping Maya off, we exchanged numbers so we could hang out together more often and could talk.

I dropped off Amy and went back home.
I greeted Milo, and got myself ready for bed.

I watched a movie on my laptop before receiving an email, from Miss Johansson.

I opened it, confused as to why she had sent me an email.

Enjoy your date with Amy?

Miss Johansson.

Date?.
Was she at the restaurant?

I replied to the email, still confused.

y/n : Date? We didn't go on a date.

_______________________________

M/j (miss Johansson): from what I saw, it looked like a date.

_______________________________

Y/n: we never went on a date.

_______________________________

M/j: okay.

I didn't reply to her last message. How would I anyway, how can one reply to just 'Okay'.

I shut my laptop, and got into bed, Milo getting in beside me.