ch.31

Y/n POV:

i groan, opening my eyes, the sun hitting my face almost instantly, my alarm going off like crazy.

i roll over turning it off and checking the time.

i got out of bed, walking into my bathroom, and doing my normal things, brushing my hair, washing my face, and so on.

i got ready, something simple, but something that would keep me warm
i shoved on a scarf and got a little something to eat, before saying goodbye to milo, and heading out

-

i walked into class, taking my seat and getting everything i need out.

before i knew it, Amy had come to sit beside me, and began talking to me, i wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone right now, but ill do my best.

once the lesson had started and i took down a few notes,
i found myself getting lost, staring at scarlett as she taught.
the way she looked today, seemed different to any other day, but different in a good way.

amy knocked me out of my trance, a smile plastered on her face

"someone loves their teacherrr" she teased, amused by my staring.
"oh shut up, i do not." i replied, knowing  well its partly a lie.

"i highly doubt that y/n, the way you're staring at her practically screams it" amy replied, taking down a few notes.

i laughed it off awkwardly, going back to writing down everything i could, working at my own pace.

"want to grab a coffee after this?" amy asked, turning to face me, i nodded at her question, being rudely interrupted by no other than scarlett.

"i'd appreciate it if you both didn't talk while im teaching my lesson" she said, staring at me, with a smirk

i thought for a second, before deciding on playing with her, only a little

"i'd appreciate it if you didnt interrupt my conversation" i said, feeling slightly happy with myself.

-

i stood up, talking to amy as the lesson had come to and end.

"y/n, please stay behind " scarlett said, sat at her desk.

i smiled to myself, still talking to amy
"I'll meet you there yeah?" Amy said, waving me off and leaving

I made my way to Scarletts desk, waiting for her to say something.

"What was with the attitude miss y/l/n"  she said, looking up at me
"What attitude?" I said, smiling at her

She stood up, ignoring what I had just said, picking up a pile of papers on her desk.

"You can leave y/n, I'll see you tomorrow." She said, grabbing her bag.

"Bye Miss Johansson" I said, leaving the classroom as quick as I could

She seemed different.