ch.6

Y/n POV:

"right.. i thought we discussed this." she said pointing at my outfit.
I looked at her, staring into her verdan green eyes, holding eye contact.
"we did, but like i said, i wont obey you." i said giving her a sarcastic smirk.

That's a lie, I would get on my knees right now if she told me to.

she stood up from her seat, stepping toward me.
i stepped back, not wanting to be close.

"i honestly thought you were going to be a good student" she said.
"oh no, i would be, but you just piss me off" i said walking to the door.

Again, a lie.

what i said was wrong, she doesnt, i just want to piss her off.
"y/n, im talking to you" she said walking behind me.

i didnt answer, and kept on walking.
i stopped once her hand grabbed my arm pulling me backwards, into her.
Her front meeting my behind.

i looked at her, shocked, our faces inches apart.
she let go, moving back once she knew what she did.
i looked down, trying to hide my face, as it were now a crimson red colour.

"Sorry i-, you can go" she said walking back to her desk.
i walked out of the room as fast as i could, neither of us saying anything, not even saying goodbye

i walked out, making my way to the parking lot.
i sat on my bike, taking out my phone.

What just happened.

i had a few missed messages from.
Lizzie, and of course the amazing Gamora

i ignored Gamora's, checking Lizzie's

the message read:

Hey! want to come out with me tonight?
I'll message you the details soon, if your up for it! :)

I smiled at my phone, replying with 'sure, id love to! just message me the details when you get the chance'
i put my phone in my pocket, as i were about to drive away.
i heared shouting.

i looked over to where the sound was echoing from, it was Miss Johansson, and Mr Evans?
i got off my bike, creeping over, making sure they dont see me.

"Oh come on Scarlett, just one date!" i heared him say.
"no, Chris i dont want to." she said looking down.

"you're going on the date, i wont take a no for an answer." he said, anger and sadness evidenced in his voice, and actions
i felt, angry but also sadness, seeing Miss Johansson, she looked upset, and scared

I walked over, standing behind Mr Evans.
"no, i dont think she will" i said, standing between her and Mr Evans.
"and who are you" he stepping closer to me.

"im y/n, now leave her alone, she said no, so fuck. off" i said.
he stepped closer, laughing.
"if you dont leave i will-" he started before I interrupted any threat that was about to leave his mouth.

"you will what?" i said walking toward him, making him walk back, stopping shortly after.
"you wont do anything, since you're a teacher and im a student" i said smirking at him.

he looked angry, like smoke was about to come out of his ears.
"fine, but she is going on that date with me" he said, walking toward me.
he was fairly taller than me, which wasnt good, yet still I defended professor Johansson, who wouldn't? She looked scared, vulnerable.

"no, no she wont, so piss off." i said walking away, and to Miss Johansson.
i grabbed her arm, leading her with me.

"y/n, you didnt have to do that. but thank you" she said looking at me.
"Don't worry about it, he can't force you to do anything you don't want to." i said, looking back, he was following us.
"stay here." i said letting go of her, and walking toward Mr Evans.

"what do you want." i said making him stop in his tracks.
"Scarlett, please go on that date with me." He said practically begging, now ignoring me
"Look, Chris, she said no, so just take no for an answer, leave her alone." I said, he glared at me before walking away.

i felt, kind off confident.
I walked back to my bike, waving off miss Johansson

i sat on my bike, watching Miss Johansson drive away, after profusely thanking me for helping.
i drove away shortly after, making my way home, it was quite dark out by now.
not many cars nor people.
It was chill, calming, I loved it

I've always had a thing for night drives, the calming scenery, and the atmosphere, it was soothing, especially in the rain.

i made my way to my apartment, stepping inside, taking off my coat.
i walked to my room, changing into some shorts and a shirt.

i brushed my teeth, and got into bed.
i grabbed a book, reading for a while.

i couldn't sleep due to worry about her.
What if he tries forcing her again.
Negative thoughts ran through my mind before i drifted off shortly after.