ch.39

Y/n POV:

As i made my way into her house, Scarlett shutting the door behind me.
i felt her hand sneak to the low of my back, guiding me to the living room.

i watched as Scarlett sat down, pulling me onto her lap gently.
i decided i wanted to tease her a little and moved around slightly on her lap to get comfortable.

"y/n" she said breathlessly.
i smirked to myself seeing my effect on her.

her hands traveled up my thighs slowly
my breath hitching at the back of my throat at the feeling
she smirked, her hands traveling further up my thighs
as her hands nearly reached where i needed most, i felt her hands move away
"Scarlett." i whispered in unsatisfactory, then feeling her flip me over so that she was ontop of me.

Scarlett leans herself against me, pressing her lips against mine once again, her hand resting on my waist
she moves down, my breath hitching again at the sight of it
her hands run their way down my thighs, and begin to draw little shapes
her mouth moves down to my neck, biting and sucking on different parts, moans letting their way past my mouth
the pain of the biting being soothed by the flattening of her tongue against the marks

she trails little kisses over my neck, slowly moving down to my collarbone, and unbuttoning my shirt teasingly slow.
i whine in protest, moving my hands to unbutton it faster
but her hands grab mine before i could.
"keep your hands there." she demands, placing my hands on my thighs.

i nod slowly, watching her move down, my shirt now being thrown across the room
then she quickly unclasps my bra, throwing that behind her too

"you're so perfect my love." she says, her pupils dilating as she looked over me, earning a little moan from me at the praise.
her once green coloured eyes, now covered black with lust

Scarlett moves down, planting kisses over my breasts, biting them gently and then to my stomach, as she proceeded to move down, pushing my slacks down with her
"Scarlett please." i whined, needing her more than ever.

I throw my head back against the couch moaning as she pushes one of her fingers into me, slowly pumping them into me at a slow but steady pace.
"fuck" i whimper, it coming out as more of a whisper
I screw my eyes shut as she adds another finger, pumping them faster, my moans fueling her pace.
"Scarlett" i moan out, opening my eyes to look down at her.

I moan loudly as she curls her fingers, my skin feeling as though it is on fire at the sensation, my legs beginning to shake a little.
she leans down, getting onto her knees infront of me, smirking
she leans forward, her tongue latching onto my bundle of nerves sucking on it gently, i moan loudly, closing my eyes and grabbing a fistful of her hair.
her fingers curled once again, hitting my g-spot perfectly everytime, i let out moans at the feeling, the coil in my stomach tightening.
her fingers sending waves of pleasure through my body
my legs shaking gently as she picked up her pace

"cmon y/n, cum for me." was all it took before i was a shaking mess infront of her, my eyes rolling back as she pumped her fingers into me, my walls clamping down on her fingers, allowing me to ride out my high, moaning loudly and throwing my head back once again.
after i had gotten my breathing back to normal, Scarlett removed her fingers slowly, earning a whine from me.
She brings her fingers up to my mouth as i open mine and clean off her fingers.
She stands back up, leaning over me and pressing her lips against mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth to taste me.

"you taste so good" she groaned, breaking the kiss.
i watched as she sat down beside me, her eyes scanning over my body.

i looked around for my clothes, no where in sight.
i heard footsteps walking over, i looked to see it was Scarlett, who i hadnt even notice leave.

"here." she said, handing me a large grey shirt
i threw it on and thanked her profusely.
"you were so good for me darling." she said, teasing lightly.

____

This is my first time writing smut, so if you have any suggestions to help me become better at it, telll meee