ch.4

Y/n POV:

i woke up, feeling tired.
As usual.

i made my way over to the bathroom, for a much needed shower.
i stripped out of the clothes i was wearing, and stepped into the shower.
the warm water hitting my back instantly.
It was soothing, almost comforting.

i washed my body, hair, and did what I needed, like usual.
i got out of the shower wounding a towel around myself, i tied my hair up, walking to my wardrobe.

i chose a skirt, and a plain shirt, i curled my hair, since i had some extra time.
i decided on the skirt, to piss of my teachers, especially the annoying ones.
Since they believe we shouldn't be wearing such 'revealing' clothing.

i grabbed my bag, keys and phone.
i left my apartment, locking the door.

"walk, or bike" i said to myself.
"walk." i decided.

walking is nice, it will wake me up, and its beautiful, especially with the scenery around me.

i walked down the grey concrete paths, leading to my college.
am i ready for another day of hell? nope.

-

i have had my first two boring lessons, maybe this day isnt so bad.
not one of the teachers have said anything about the clothes decision, do they not care?
am i just trying to piss them of for nothing?

-

finally, Miss Johanssons lesson, today was okay, better than other days.

i walked in, deciding on sitting in a different seat, seeing as the boys were sat in  the seat I sat in yesterday.
i sat down, next to a girl named Kat, she seems nice, we just have never spoken.

"Hello everyone, settle down so we can start" Professor Johansson said giving out papers.

when she got to me, she gave me mine, with a note on.

the note read:

Stay behind after class please.

Of course, probably my outfit.
i scrunched the letter, putting it in my pocket, and began my work.

i had to write in many different languages.

Polish.
German.
Russian.
Spanish.

I was happy about this as I was already pretty fluent in Russian and Spanish, somewhat German.

Mainly Russian though, for now we were only learning russian, and we will move onto another language soon enough, because that's just how Professor Johansson likes to do things.

--

The lesson had just finished, i stayed seated as everyone left, as asked of me

I guess I do take orders.

i turned to look at Miss, who i found was already looking at me.

she gestured for me to come closer to her desk, so i did, i was now pretty close, but not too close.

"Do you really think its acceptable to wear that in my class?"
i nodded, as i did think it was okay, i didnt see a problem, im not distracting anyone.
atleast i dont think i am.

"y/n, you're distracting the boys, and you were distracting the girl  beside you, i think it is a problem sweetheart." she said staring into my eyes.

Sweetheart.

Maybe I can use it to my advantage in the future.

i found myself getting lost in her eyes, i mean who woudnt.
her emerald green eyes, her facial expressions looked so soft and caring.
but at the same time, very dominant, and tense.

i knocked myself out of my thoughts, clearing my throat awkwardly.
"so, no skirts. noted" i said looking away.

"y/n, im being serious." she said standing up.
"so am i, now im leaving." i said walking away.

"y/n, im not finished talking to you" was the last thing i heared, before shutting the door.

Why do I keep doing such dramatic exits?

Did I do the right thing?