ch.3

Y/n POV:

I woke up, my eyes stinging from how much i cried. pathetic i know.
i checked the time to see tons of messages from Gamora.
i decided on ignoring them.

it was currently 6:21, although it was early, i thought i could get up and go on a little walk, to wake up.
I got up, checking the messages, although my mind was telling me not to.

the messages:

Im sorry y/n
please come back.

Come back, it was just a one time thing, I didn't mean the things I said.

_

It went on. i didnt reply, not because i didnt want to, just because, who would?
I left her on read instead of replying, which probably made her mad.

Her words still played in my head, over and over.
I couldn't stop thinking about them.
Yes she said she never meant them, but the way she said it, the way she delivered the words: angry, with her heart, like she had meant it.

i went to my wardrobe, picking out some jeans, shirt and jacket.
nothing fancy.

i grabbed my phone, walking out of the apartment, i locked the door, making my way out of the structure.

--

i have just gotten home from my walk, i just walked around the park, and explored a little.

i changed into a skirt, with a matching shirt, i put a jumper over the shirt as it were cold and it looked cute.
I hate the weather here.
I only chose the skirt, because, I never wear them and it's something new to try.
Even if it were cold.

--

i have just arrived at the college.
first lesson being English, like normal

i began walking to the building my class was in, while drowning in my thoughts.

Her words once again running through my mind.
I felt dramatic for it, but that's what I'd grew up with, always being told things like that from my mother, and of course myself, but from someone like her? It hurt, it was different, she was someone I trusted and loved, and yet she shouts words at me like that.
It hurt.

English isn't that bad, the teacher is great, but I just get bored probably because i have no friends yet.
one: i cant be bothered making them.
two: too scared to.

im way too anti-social.
but thats just how i work, letting myself be alone, it's how I like things, no distractions, no one to annoy me. It was soothing sometimes.

i made my way into class, taking my seat.
"morning everyone" My teacher said, as they began the lesson.

-

i had gotten through all my lessons, now its just Miss Johanssons lesson.

i made my way to the language building, and to her class.
i hesitated before walking in.

"good morning" Miss said, looking around, but staring at me.
although that 'good morning' was too all of us, i felt it was mainly directed towards me.

half way thought the lesson, my phone starts buzzing like crazy.
i peek at it.

Gamora.

i sent a quick.

'please stop messaging me.'

"y/n, phone please" i heared.
i looked up, and locked eyes with of course, Miss Johansson.

fuck.

why dont we annoy her, im feeling a bit mischievous, and plus: anything to get the thought of her words out of my head.

"no." i simply stated, leaning back in my seat.
she looked at me, shocked.
guess she thinks im not the type to be like that.

"yes? you can't use electronics in my class." she said glaring at me, displaying her hand out to me.

"well, i didnt know, and you're not having my phone" i said, letting out a slight chuckle.

"Give me it or stay behind after class" she said.
I stayed silent not answering. She sighed before saying.
"stay behind after class." she walked away, do I feel bad?? Nope.

I was actually pretty happy with myself, seeing her so up close and being so confident, never have I ever been like that.

she sat down behind her desk, still staring at me.
i took this as a chance, and used my phone the rest of the lesson.

-

as the lesson came to an end, and everyone began to leave..

"y/n, stay seated, please." Miss said.
i stayed in my seat, watching everyone leave.

Miss made her way over to me.
standing infront of me.

"why didnt you give me your phone?" she said.

"personal" i said giving her a sarcastic smile
"You still need to listen and give me your phone in class, it doesn't matter if it's personal or not." She said stone cold.

That kinda hurt.
Who is she to talk to me like that?

"I'm not taking 'orders' from you, and my personal problems do matter" I said using my hands to made air quotes while saying 'orders'

she stared at me, as I stood up, not breaking eye contact

"I'm your professor. You do take orders from me, and will obey to them." She said raising an eyebrow.

That was hot- what no, it was annoying.

"I won't be obeying to any of your rules or commands, now I'll be on my way" I said walking to the door and leaving.

Jeez what has gotten into me

-

i made my way outside of the building, and headed to the coffee shop nearby
i ordered y/f/d (your favorite drink) and took a seat, i began reading through one of my new books to calm down.

"hey." i voice said, i looked up to see Lizzie.
we spoke for a while, before she had to get up and go.

i decided  to draw, i took out my drawing pad, and pencil.

i dont draw often, i do it to calm my nerves, and because its something to do to pass the time, it's also something that keeps me calm, it helps.

i began drawing random things on the page, until it was full of little doodles.
flowers, animals, people, you name it, its most likely there.

I got up, putting away my drawing pad, and walking out of the coffee shop.
I headed home, taking in the setting around me.

--

i have just made it home, currently watching a film, 'salt'
Of course an Angelina Jolie movie, I was so gay for her it was unbelievable

i got up, turning off my tv, and walking to my room.

i headed to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and tying up my hair.
i changed into some shorts and a shirt.

i slauntered my way over to my bed, turning off the lights i had left on, i climbed into bed.
i scrolled through tiktok, before falling asleep soon after.