Ch.49

I sat in the lecture hall, watching as everyone around me spoke to someone else, whether it were a friend, or a group.
It made me feel somewhat lonely, but that's how I liked it.

My own personal space, no one to bother me, it was just how I liked things, it made me sound.. somewhat strange, but sometimes the company of other people is what I dread most, so I enjoy my own company most of the time.

I sat, my hands laying on my desk as I awaited no other than Professor Johansson.
She was late which was unusual for her
She was usually the first here, getting on with something, something to keep her busy, something to keep her  mind  busy.

She was now 20 minutes late to her own  lecture

No one else seemed to mind, infact they secretly enjoyed it, it was a free period for them, a time for them to talk and chill
Whereas I sat here waiting for her, waiting upon her arrival.

God I sound obsessed.

As the room began to grow louder and louder with more chatter going on, it soon ran silent and she walked in, making her presence known.
She strutted in, her blonde locks falling loosely behind.
Her black silk dress perfectly hugged her body, every curve, every part of her, it was all so perfect, so perfect.

before I began drooling over her, I moved my gaze away from her, down to my paper that lay on my desk,  now taking notes as she began teaching.
Sharing quick glances with me throughout.

Once the lecture had ended, I waited until everyone else had left and made my way over to her desk.

"How come you were late?" My curiosity getting the better of me
I earned a glare from her, before she spoke up
"I had to sort something out." She spoke, a little rasp in her voice, but a small smile creeped it's way onto her face.

Even though she was sat at her desk, it still felt as if she was above me, towering over me

Why did she have to be so intimidating.

"Everything okay?"
"Everything is alright, Y/n. You have nothing to worry about." The once small smile  grew bigger  as she took my hand gently, rubbing circles again my palm
I nodded, not wanting to push it.

She removed her hand away from mine, looking down at her paperwork, then back up at me.
"I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee with me later?"

I smile at her offer,  crimson red creeping to her cheeks as she blushed, she's so adorable.
"I'd love to."

She returned my gesture and smiled, nodding.
"See you soon. I'll text you when"
I nodded, grabbing my things from my desk on the way out, and leaving

Even though we have now known eachother for a while, and slept together, I still can't help but get nervous at everything she does, everything glance, everything smile, everything and anything.
It doesn't help that she is as Intimidating as she is.

Whenever I'm around her I get giddy, I get shy and nervous, something I never found myself doing often with anyone else, even Gamora.
She does things to me that no one else could, in the best way possible.
She has brought out a new side of me, I used to be the quiet kid, the one who would do anything but go out or speak to anyone, yet she has changed that, I'd do anything just to talk to her, to see her, I'd go out of my way to go see her, I'd walk through a desert to see her if I needed to.

Why? I don't know honestly.

_

I enter my apartment, unable to find Milo.