ch.26

Not spell checked

Y/n POV:

i woke up, feeling a pair of hands wrapped around me.
i looked around, realising it was still quite dark.

i felt scarlett begin to move beside me, opening her eyes and looking at me.

"y/n? why are you awake?" scarlett asked, rubbing her eyes.
"i only just woke up, go back to sleep." i said, feeling guilty for waking her up.

she closed her eyes, as i got up, grabbing my phone off the dresser, turning on my phone checking the time.

"5:42" i said outloud to myself in a whisper.
i stretched my arms out, groaning.

i walked into the bathroom, and turned on my shower.
shutting the door, i took off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

after my shower had finished, i stepped out, drying my hair, and wrapping a towel around my body.

i brushed my teeth, blow drying my hair, brushing it and straightening it, and applied some makeup.
i walked out of the bathroom, seeing Scarlett sat up on the edge of the bed.

"do you have any clothes for me to borrow?" she asked, lifting her head and looking at me.

i nodded, walking to my wardrobe.
"just pick something out of here." i said, grabbing pants and a shirt for myself, "thank you" she said, to which i nodded

scarlett stood up, and began searching through the many outfits that were displayed in the wardrobe infront of her.

soon after both of us were ready, she grabbed her car keys and we made our way out.

we hopped into our seats, and i started playing music.

she began driving, and we spoke on the way, sometimes sat in a comfortable silence

"ill drop off your clothes tomorrow." she said, stopping the car.
i nodded, getting out of the car and walking to her side.

she rolled down her window, smiling at me.
i leaned in placing a kiss on her lips. "thank you" i said, and walked the rest of the way, since we both didn't want people to see us together.

it was still quite early, and not many people were around.
i walked into the bulding, looking around.
i had been in the same halls many times but today seemed different.

after walking around to waste some time, i began my
walk to first lesson.

after walking into class and sitting down, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket
i took my phone out of my pocket turning it on to see a text from Scarlett, remembering the night she gave me her number, instantly putting a smile on my face.

____                                                                                        ____

Scar:

Hey, i was wondering if you wanted
to come over tonight.
Rose misses you.

                                                                                                   Y/n:

                                                                        sure! what time?

Scar:

6:00?

                                                                                                 Y/n:

                                                                   great, ill be there.

____                                                                                      ____

i smiled down at my phone, thinking about it.
rose, her.
i was so exited to see her and rose.

i spent the rest of my lesson, and day.
thinking about it, what i would wear, how i would act.

once my day of stressful lessons were over, i began my walk home, stopping at a flower shop to get some flowers for Scarlett.

i rushed home, putting the flowers in some water for now.
i greeted milo, throwing my bag down, and rushing into my room.

i changed into a patterned crop top and white skirt.
putting on some white shoes, nothing over the top, but not something that makes me look like i dont put enough effort into picking my outfits.

i walked into the bathroom, spraying purfume on myself, and quickly curling my hair.

i brushed my teeth again, retouching my makeup.

i didnt need my bag, only my phone.
i grabbed the flowers, almost forgetting to.
i thought about taking milo, and finally caved.

i put a leash on Milo, exiting my house.
i hummed, walking to her house.
the walk wasnt far, but with the anxiety i had, it made it feel as if it were miles away.

me and milo walked up the path of her house, as i clutched onto the flowers.

i knocked on her door, waiting patiently.
i looked around, feeling as if this were a bad idea.

before i could even think about leaving.
the door swung open, revealing scarlett.

she only had shorts and a vest on, but it made her look like the prettiest woman on earth.

"y/n! come in." she said, smiling at me.