1

"I can't believe I agreed to this" she sighed as she looked in her mirror and she moved her h/c hair from her face revealing e/c eyes.

She wore ripped baggy jeans a white top and a light brown coloured jacket. She also had glasses she hated wearing them but she needed to. She also likes science but that reminds her of her father who she was going to reunite with she was also good with computers.

She then went to her car and drove to her dads house. Before she reached for the door the took a deep breath in and shut her eyes then she quickly opened the door and walked in.

Walking through the dark cold hallways its almost like she never left, everything was as she remembered the little light bulb still flicked and the wall paper still ripped, torn and destroyed and she never knew why.

She couldn't believe that she's finding herself in the same place she grew to hate. Everything about this house gave her goosebumps but she hasn't got much choice.

If she were going to survive she would need their help she would need the avengers. Her dad was stood near old science equipment

"Didn't think you'd come pickle" he said he came up for a hug but She backed away.

As soon as she heard those words her blood boiled she hated that nickname and she wanted to prove him wrong but hear she is at her old home one place she didn't want to be.

"I need your help dad .. well not just yours I've gotten myself into some deep shit now." She said looking at him.

"Whatever you are asking or suggesting isn't going to happen." He said in a more meaner tone.

Hearing this sentence hurt her so bad cause she knew what she need but she didn't want to ask for his help but she needed to if she wanted help.

"Look Dad I just need a favour from you and The Avengers it's important I think that something big is coming like big enough for The Avengers to step in." I explained

"pickle I want to believe you I really do but you've tried to put this before and I'm not having it you need to stay a secret like you always have done." He explained in a stricter tone.

"Dad pleased I can't be a secret forever because secrets come out whether you like it or not" I said. She finally managed to get her dad to help.
He drives over to the compound. The car ride felt like hours in silence. He tried to start a conversation but she completely ignored him. Until they arrived to the compound.