9

She walked into the training and She saw all the avengers there. "Okay team first is Thor and let's go Y/N" Tony said giving her a thumbs up.

Y/N sighed as she walked in the centre with Thor. Thor obviously had his hammer, and
Y/N put her glasses on the bench at the side.

Then her eyes glowed a green colour, Thor went to punch her but she dodged it and then she quickly grabbed his arm and flipping him over.

Thor went to get back up but she instantly kicked him back down. She smirked as Thor just laid there in shock. "Who's next?" She asked.

She looked at Thor who is now standing next to Loki. Then she fought Natasha and she was kinda hard to beat but she managed.

"Wow Y/N you put up one hell of a fight" Nat said as she helped Y/N off the ground. Y/N just smiled at her than she sat down on a bench while the rest of the team went upstairs.

"So are we going to talk about what happened when the team were gone?" Loki asked as he sat next to her.

"What do you mean?" She said avoiding eye contact.

"You know what darling" he said

"Yeah and so I pissed a very powerful person off!" She yelled and went to walk away but Loki grabbed her arm.

"Your not telling me everything though. Are you?" He asked gripping her arm tighter.

"Yes I am now Loki let go off my arm!" She commanded, she was snapping at him.