12

Once they got back to the compound they ran into Nat. "Hey Y/n!" Nat said with a smile.

"Okay i know that smile. What dress have you picked out for me?" She asked Nat. "Come with me and you will see" Nat smiled.

Y/n kissed Loki on the cheek and then went with Nat. Nat wore a tightly fitted deep red dress with some matching heels and y/n wore a loosely fitted emerald green dress with matching heels.

Once Nat was ready she went downstairs. Then there was a knock at the door. Y/n went and opened it. "Loki!" She said in surprised.

"I see you still wear the necklace" he said, "and you look stunning darling" he smirked. Y/n blushed to Loki's comment.

"Well the party's downstairs so let's go" she smiled as she linked Loki's arm and smiled as they walked downstairs.

The main room was already filled with people and everyone was doing there own thing. Tony and Thor were drinking, Steve was with his friend Sam, Clint was off somewhere and Bruce and Natasha were flirting over the bar.

Y/n stormed over to them. "What the fuck is going on?" Y/n asked. Bruce slammed his glass down. "None of your damn business and watch your language young lady!" Bruce yelled.

"Well at least let me know how long this has been going on?" She asked. Loki came up to them. "How long have you and Loki been going on?" Bruce asked angrily.

"That's none of your business since you were a never good enough father!" Y/n yelled.

"Well I could have been if you could have just been a better daughter!" Bruce yelled back angrily.

"Better daughter?! Your telling me I should have been better. Haha that's funny see you were so bad at being a father that I fucking left!" Y/n yelled.

"We'll just to make things easier maybe you shouldn't have came back!!" He yelled a bit louder making y/n flinch a little.

"So your basically saying your life was better with out a child being a burden to you?!" Y/n asked him in her normal tone.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying!!" Bruce yelled loudly making the room go quiet. Y/n didn't reply her eyes just filled with mixed emotions causing tears and her eyes glowed the emerald green colour.

She quickly stormed away and went into her room. She grabbed her things which wasn't much and she changed into her regular clothes and she went downstairs and ignored everyone and just went outside.

"Where are you going darling?" Loki asked causing y/n to stop. "Just somewhere! Anywhere I really don't give a shit anymore!" She yelled in anger.

"Hey would you like to come back to Asgard with me and Thor?" Loki asked.

"Sure when?" She asked with a slight smile on her face. "We would have to go tomorrow but you can stay in my room if you'd like darling" Loki suggested. Y/n just gave him a small smiled and went with Loki to his room.