11

***
They got back to the compound and Y/N was exhausted you could tell by her face. She couldn't face the fact that there was this guy that was super fast and one guy had a metal arm and a girl who literally could move things with her mind.

Y/n walked into the kitchen and she saw Loki just minding his own business. She snuck up to him but he turned around like he knew what she was going to do. He looked at her and smiled and then he took a bite of a sandwich he made. "Hey Darling" he finally said.

"Hey Loki, and before you ask the mission was terrible and hulk decided to yeet me like half way across the fucking field of whatever we were in!" She explained in frustration.

Loki grabbed her waist and held her close but not to close. "Seems like you had a rough day" Loki smirked. "What are you thinking Loki?" She asked him. "How about we get out of here" Loki whispered. "Sure I can use a break" she smiled.

Y/n moved from Loki's grip and held his hand and leaded him out of the compound. "So where we going?" She asked as she strolled the streets still holding onto Loki's hand.

"I don't know what things you Midgardians do" Loki sighed. Then y/n's face lit up. "How about the fair?" Y/n suggested, Loki didn't reply he was just confused. "We're going!" She said almost in a squeal.

She gripped onto Loki's hand and dragged him to the fair. She took him on ride no little game and other stuff that was there.

Then y/n's phone buzzed. It was Nat. "What is it?" Loki asked holding y/n's giant teddy that he won her. "It's Nat. Tony's thrown a party so we better go." Y/n explained as they walked back.